The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No long money, only short problems.

Somalian kid I went to high school with turned to the streets and is sitting in jail for gun play.

The amount of kids I knew that were in prostitution rings and gun play, shameful

:scust:

dudes are idiots
the worst is this rolexx homi guy is 32 , like grow up. That flippa guy who is in that video is in jail for first degree murder of some mob enforcer.

All these folks are waste men, terrorizing communities

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Went to my old neighbourhood to see my mom today and the downtown core is getting hella gentrified man :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Went to my old neighbourhood to see my mom today and the downtown core is getting hella gentrified man :mjcry:

whats wrong with that :blessed:

even condos going up at jane and driftwood

Capture.png

Toronto is to rich and expensive to have all these low income areas a change is coming :blessed:

ghetto worthless nikkaz gonna be claiming like guelph and ish in 10-15 years
:heh:

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps

Capture.png

Toronto is to rich and expensive to have all these low income areas a change is coming :blessed:

It's too much man Alexandra park got demolished with Regent and Parkdale up next I bet they wanna gentrify the highrises in st jamestown too. Tdot becoming too expensive it's a real issue

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Capture.png

sad and most of em won't know what they lost till it's gone. prime downtown living for cheap

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
\
Diwali about to have these Covid numbers pushing into the 2000s in a couple weeks. These Indian cats don't give a damn.

people will only wake up when grandpa needs to get surgery and oops sorry no more room in the inn gotta wait because elective surgeries have been stopped

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The Star called them out this morning

South Asians play a part in COVID-19 transmission and we need to acknowledge it

Article was written by three Indian physicians
The evidence is fairly profound. In Peel Region, one of the hardest hit areas across the country, South Asians account for about a third of the population, but account for almost half the COVID-19 cases

This is so true and just need to look outside in Peel, especially Brampton

I have inlaws and good friends there and they say it's rampant how the Indian community operates with no regard

Constantly have people over at their houses
Congregate at parks, parking lots, etc
Don't wear masks

Dangerous

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
This is so true and just need to look outside in Peel, especially Brampton

I have inlaws and good friends there and they say it's rampant how the Indian community operates with no regard

Constantly have people over at their houses
Congregate at parks, parking lots, etc
Don't wear masks

Dangerous

In the summer, I drove by so many fields with dozens of people playing cricket in Markham/Scarborough with no masks on, huddled together, eating food and chilling. I see so many elderly brown folks wear just face shields in grocery stores, malls, etc too. Just boggles my mind how people won't take the extra step to just wear a mask. It's not like you're wearing it for 8 hours like @TradePascalSiakam at the hospital, you're buying food and you're wearing it for 20 mins max