The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In the summer, I drove by so many fields with dozens of people playing cricket in Markham/Scarborough with no masks on, huddled together, eating food and chilling. I see so many elderly brown folks wear just face shields in grocery stores, malls, etc too. Just boggles my mind how people won't take the extra step to just wear a mask. It's not like you're wearing it for 8 hours like @TradePascalSiakam at the hospital, you're buying food and you're wearing it for 20 mins max

People are just ignorant the crazy thing is just imagine the totals if we were more anti mask like the USA

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
People are just ignorant the crazy thing is just imagine the totals if we were more anti mask like the USA

Some people don't understand it's airborne and it stays in the air, even outside. A face shield won't do anything

I did that for one of the mosques. Saw over 200 cars parked and was told that it is out of their hands.

Now when you can establish communities, businesses and have political sway, the law stops affecting you like other groups.

Cops pretty much won't do anything unless it's something they can publicize like shutting down that temple for Diwali celebration last night

I also called the non-emergency line to report a similar situation and they told me they couldn't do anything last month. I also reported a business (Leon's), and each place I called (Public Health, the City, Police, MPP office) referred me to someone else. And these cacs wonder why this shyt is so out of control, their precious cops won't do anything and their officials are useless pieces of shyt:francis:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Some people don't understand it's airborne and it stays in the air, even outside. A face shield won't do anything

Cops pretty much won't do anything unless it's something they can publicize like shutting down that temple for Diwali celebration last night

I also called the non-emergency line to report a similar situation and they told me they couldn't do anything last month. I also reported a business (Leon's), and each place I called (Public Health, the City, Police, MPP office) referred me to someone else. And these cacs wonder why this shyt is so out of control, their precious cops won't do anything and their officials are useless pieces of shyt:francis:

Yeah, responsibility is lost. Much easier to pass the blame and say I can't do anything for you. And these are the people in charge.

:scust:

Sick of this.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is so true and just need to look outside in Peel, especially Brampton

I have inlaws and good friends there and they say it's rampant how the Indian community operates with no regard

Constantly have people over at their houses
Congregate at parks, parking lots, etc
Don't wear masks

Dangerous
A lot of Indians work at factory jobs and ride the bus too. Every time I go home with the transit, the bus gets packed like sardines.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indians starting to get super defensive now talking about no one said anything about Thanksgiving and Halloween. I didn't have people bussing fireworks in the ends til 1AM in October.

one thing I don’t miss about my time in Toronto is the brown people. They generally make no effort to integrate into society they just all move into the same neighborhoods and take over like Brampton and Scarborough. And they hella racist so fukk em

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Yeah, no lies told there. Every time I go out for groceries or to gas up, white dudes are wearing their mask below their noses and brown people do the same, or got the masks on their chins :hhh:
This shyt makes me cringe everytime bro.
I was at the gas station and the attendant told the white dude "can you please wear your mask properly sir"
White dude started screaming and cuss the attendant out :picard: