MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
smh

this is insane.

someone try to defend these dudes and what they doing out here to the city. and of course they tied to the garbage street rap scene here. smh

you can't

i feel so sorry for anyone who has to live in these communities

i already said what I'd do install cctv all over the place in every community housing. And if you are convicted of a crime you and your family are evicted from metro housing.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you can't

i feel so sorry for anyone who has to live in these communities

i already said what I'd do install cctv all over the place in every community housing. And if you are convicted of a crime you and your family are evicted from metro housing.
they have been doing this but these fools still don't learn. they get moved out and come back to war over a block they don't even live on anymore.

it's so frustrating. a 12 year old is dead over a dikk swinging turf war. in the song posted above the dude is talking about touching innocents. and thats what these fools are out here doing, pulling up to community housing and spraying indiscriminately.

now tell me how you a respectable human listening to such trash. I have no love for these clowns, fukk them. to me if you that reckless you don't get redemption.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
they have been doing this but these fools still don't learn. they get moved out and come back to war over a block they don't even live on anymore.

it's so frustrating. a 12 year old is dead over a dikk swinging turf war. in the song posted above the dude is talking about touching innocents. and thats what these fools are out here doing, pulling up to community housing and spraying indiscriminately.

now tell me how you a respectable human listening to such trash. I have no love for these clowns, fukk them. to me if you that reckless you don't get redemption.

Every shooting in toronto last 3 years can be traced down to drill music

Toxic as fukk
And u got blogs like 6buzz pushing this shyt

I remember early 00 when Toronto had their own sound

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No. I literally just went on the chat and they told me to wait for two weeks again, it's been past 6 weeks

I read that rfd thread and they said people last year didn't get it either. I'm gonna file a customer complaint with the CCTS tonight

Commission for Complaints for Telecom-Television Services

I did the ccts
And I got my email today to register for a digital or physical 150 dollar gift card to Walmart or amazon