The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Maaaannnn.

What the fukk happened to this weekend?

I didn't reach bana, or any parties (was working) but..

Back in like 07-13', Yonge-Dundas after the parade would be FLOODED with people just posted up, nikkas riding on spinners down yonge, music blasting, maaaad hoes down to smash. legit thousands of people just vibing til like 6AM. :wow:

I drove down yonge at midnight after the parade and it was EMPTY:birdman: :gucci:

fukk is wrong with the snapchat generation. Dont know how to have fun unless its a club. disgusting. :wow:

i think this year it was dead. I was watching the news on saturday after work on citytv and they showed the parade. It seemed smaller than previous years.

OVO also didn't happen.

shyt in the city gettin played out. Shisha, clubbin, airbnb's.....what's next? :francis:

fall around the corner in less than a month. :francis: which means winter ain't that far behind either. :wow:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think this year it was dead. I was watching the news on saturday after work on citytv and they showed the parade. It seemed smaller than previous years.

OVO also didn't happen.

shyt in the city gettin played out. Shisha, clubbin, airbnb's.....what's next? :francis:

fall around the corner in less than a month. :francis: which means winter ain't that far behind either. :wow:

The parade is ALOT smaller these days and fenced off. It goes in a circle that seems like 0.03 KM long, not like old days when it took up alot of lakeshore and downtown.

I checked it out last year(after several years) when I came back to the country and reminded myself of why not to go again.

I hear locals are more into Afrofest these days anyway. Caribana is for Americans and 18-21 year olds

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Gonna be working in Montreal for a week this month and next month. Can anybody recommend me things to do and places to see beyond the usual?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was in Etobicoke for a week in one of those new million dollar townhouses, getting around is a bit difficult without a car, and people drive like crackheads.
ChinaTown was pretty dope, and I chilled around the UofT for a min.
There are like three pop-up dispensaries within walking distance which is just :ahh: