The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
If you're working remotely, go to Crew Collective Cafe one the days. A little pricey but very cool spot and work space. Wifi is great too.

I'll be working from a customer site the whole time, but I'm down for anything. Any other recommendations? I've been to the usual "touristy" spots, so anything besides the usual would be great. My cousin recommended me to go to this strip club in the suburbs, and the 2nd google result was somebody died in the parking lot at this strip club last year :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@jdubnyce - I get it worse whenever I'm with pawg law students or around Bloor. The hatred, the barely submerged jealously
:mjlit:

Toronto's a city of, largely, quiet 'cism.

They won't call you to nygger to your face but Toronto is very ragist

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
so saudi arabia is pulling everything from canada :heh:

even students are told to get their ass back home

@thatknickfan our canadian politics master

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Trudeau destroying canada little by little

What began with a statement of concern over human rights has ballooned into the biggest diplomatic feud in years between Canada and Saudi Arabia.

In a tweet on Friday, the Canadian Foreign Ministry said it was "gravely concerned" by the arrest of Saudi activist Samar Badawi and other women's rights campaigners, and called for their release.
Since then, the Saudi government has responded with a steady string of retaliatory measures, expelling the Canadian ambassador from Riyadh and recalling the Saudi envoy to Ottawa, suspending Saudi state airline flights to Toronto, and ending thousands of Saudi scholarship programs in Canada.
Then on Tuesday, Saudi authorities announced they would halt all medical treatment programs in Canada and transfer Saudi patients to hospitals outside the country.

The kingdom also said it plans to freeze future trade relations between the two countries.
Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir said Saudi Arabia would not tolerate any foreign meddling in its internal affairs, and suggested his country would not be backing down anytime soon.
"Canada has made a mistake and needs to fix it," al-Jubeir said Wednesday. "The ball is in Canada's court."

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
American men bragging about pulling Toronto women. :mjlol:

Did the same when we used to go to the US. Hoes like men who are different from what they deal with. Also the fact that you don’t live here allows them to play make believe. No strings attached either.

Please take these wack ass broads.
Bagged a t.dot shorty last day before heading back. Broad constantly sends me snaps nonstop :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
streetcar_a3.jpg