The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
caribanna crowd seemed much smaller than usual. :ohhh:

don't hear people hypin up about it as i did years ago. Instead hoes be talkin more about takin american dikk this long weekend. :wow:

didn't even kno OVO was today either. :mjlol:

Thanks canadian brehs. Yall got these bytches lustin over us all weekend:jawalrus:.

Yo yall toronto women just be complainin bout how whack toronto brehs are :skip:.

Knocked down a haitian-jamacian chick last night after meetin her at a house party at 4am 2 nights ago. Got 1 more day and we fukkin some more.

And why do these bytches think that cuz they from toronto that they are all finessors? Ive had all these toronto chicks talk bout setting nikkas up, stealing, and gettin free drinks.

We had some bytches in our hotel and I got em shooked when I said I’ll throw one of them bytches thru this 22nd floor window if they steal my shyt:martin:

Not gonna loe, I think yall hoes like american nikka cuz we walk like we own shyt anywhere:pachaha:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brampton man finds wife, 5-year-old son dead in backyard pool drowning | The Star

giphy.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thanks canadian brehs. Yall got these bytches lustin over us all weekend:jawalrus:.

Yo yall toronto women just be complainin bout how whack toronto brehs are :skip:.

Knocked down a haitian-jamacian chick last night after meetin her at a house party at 4am 2 nights ago. Got 1 more day and we fukkin some more.

And why do these bytches think that cuz they from toronto that they are all finessors? Ive had all these toronto chicks talk bout setting nikkas up, stealing, and gettin free drinks.

We had some bytches in our hotel and I got em shooked when I said I’ll throw one of them bytches thru this 22nd floor window if they steal my shyt:martin:

Not gonna loe, I think yall hoes like american nikka cuz we walk like we own shyt anywhere:pachaha:

you can have em toronto women are the worst

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.

women complainin about how wack toronto nikkas are is just herd and woman mentality. We wack yet they still live here and are fukkin toronto nikkas. :mjlol:

only insecure nikkas that somehow lay claim to toronto women and aren't gettin p*ssy in their regular life feel some kinda way. Everyone else could care less. :manny:

but :salute:to you eatin breh.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
women complainin about how wack toronto nikkas are is just herd and woman mentality. We wack yet they still live here and are fukkin toronto nikkas. :mjlol:

only insecure nikkas that somehow lay claim to toronto women and aren't gettin p*ssy in their regular life feel some kinda way. Everyone else could care less. :manny:

but :salute:to you eatin breh.

must be good being an american and coming to canada

if your making 60,000 usd thats 78,000 cdn
70,000 usd your making 91,000 cdn

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place

"Whack" = Don't want to pay their rent and accept their reckless ways.

:hubie: All yours.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

You clearly attracting a certain type of woman

ratchet

:pachaha:

don't be fooled by them getting done up for the weekend.

I don't let hoes that gotta finesse for a drink around me. You can have all the broke bytches you want I don't care how good they look. They tryna impress you with tales of thievery :scust:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
You clearly attracting a certain type of woman

ratchet

:pachaha:

don't be fooled by them getting done up for the weekend.

I don't let hoes that gotta finesse for a drink around me. You can have all the broke bytches you want I don't care how good they look. They tryna impress you with tales of thievery :scust:

so you wouldnt buy a ting like this a drink at rebel?:sas2: