The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
"Whack" = Don't want to pay their rent and accept their reckless ways.

:hubie: All yours.

I havent bought shyt for these bytches and I been here since weds. And im for sure know we aint buying drinks for these women. bytches just have smoked a couple hits of my weed and taken shots.

3 out of 6 of us got cheeks this past weekend. We shot 50%:blessed:

You clearly attracting a certain type of woman

ratchet

:pachaha:

don't be fooled by them getting done up for the weekend .

I don't let hoes that gotta finesse for a drink around me. You can have all the broke bytches you want I don't care how good they look. They tryna impress you with tales of thievery :scust:

The nikkas I move with know how to maneuver round hoes. We got plenty exp. them young ass 19-20 yr olds talkin that shyt was ready to get all kicked out:beli:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I havent bought shyt for these bytches and I been here since weds. And im for sure know we aint buying drinks for these women. bytches just have smoked a couple hits of my weed and taken shots.

'cause you're the out of town dikk. It's a given you won't be around next week. Who's stuck with these women. :francis:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The nikkas I move with know how to maneuver round hoes. We got plenty exp. them young ass 19-20 yr olds talkin that shyt was ready to get all kicked out:beli:

Were they white? mixed?

Just curious

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps

Believe it or not n a thread somewhere or among her girls some bird is bragging about mens from the dot ...
:yeshrug:

Nice doing business with ya’ll...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
American men bragging about pulling Toronto women. :mjlol:

Did the same when we used to go to the US. Hoes like men who are different from what they deal with. Also the fact that you don’t live here allows them to play make believe. No strings attached either.

Please take these wack ass broads.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Maaaannnn.

What the fukk happened to this weekend?

I didn't reach bana, or any parties (was working) but..

Back in like 07-13', Yonge-Dundas after the parade would be FLOODED with people just posted up, nikkas riding on spinners down yonge, music blasting, maaaad hoes down to smash. legit thousands of people just vibing til like 6AM. :wow:

I drove down yonge at midnight after the parade and it was EMPTY:birdman: :gucci:

fukk is wrong with the snapchat generation. Dont know how to have fun unless its a club. disgusting. :wow:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Maaaannnn.

What the fukk happened to this weekend?

I didn't reach bana, or any parties (was working) but..

Back in like 07-13', Yonge-Dundas after the parade would be FLOODED with people just posted up, nikkas riding on spinners down yonge, music blasting, maaaad hoes down to smash. legit thousands of people just vibing til like 6AM. :wow:

I drove down yonge at midnight after the parade and it was EMPTY:birdman: :gucci:

fukk is wrong with the snapchat generation. Dont know how to have fun unless its a club. disgusting. :wow:
I'm old head ... maaann I remember how packed downtown was on sat night after the parade

Our generation was lit :wow:

The no snapchat era>>>>>>