The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
who wants to start the weekend violence pool off?

any deaths at bana? shootings? stabbings? robberies? police chases? sexual assaults?

im going with a few shootings, 2 isolated incidences of sexual assault and a cop will end up crashing his cruiser chasing someone.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

any deaths at bana? shootings? stabbings? robberies? police chases? sexual assaults?

im going with a few shootings, 2 isolated incidences of sexual assault and a cop will end up crashing his cruiser chasing someone.
This is bad energy.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

won't lie it crossed my mind but like @Indiglow Meta (R$G) said that's manifesting energy.

don't do it.

Given what we've learned so far this year if Drake is throwing a party stay away.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Daps
Reppin
won't lie it crossed my mind but like @Indiglow Meta (R$G) said that's manifesting energy.

don't do it.

Given what we've learned so far this year if Drake is throwing a party stay away.
That club near Parkdale. Muzik.
They used to let me and my Trini breh in back to smoke so think about what a nikka with pull can do.
Events like that are for youngns anyway.
To stand and stare in groups.

Daps
Reppin
i can feel it in the air...fukkery in the 6 is at an all time high. Long weekend....Bana....every block beefing and being active...every nikka on edge...distressed police officers....

there WILL be bare fukkery this weekend, whether we want to talk about it or not.:picard:
I'm just tired of proving "them" right because nobody will look at the context or buildup.
Just a body and black face for newsprint and :mjpls: politicians

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually don’t think anything crazy will happen, especially downtown. The police deployment will be as close to a military presence as you can get. Gonna be a lot of vans filled with those special ops looking cops with rifles :francis:

genesis09

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I actually don’t think anything crazy will happen, especially downtown. The police deployment will be as close to a military presence as you can get. Gonna be a lot of vans filled with those special ops looking cops with rifles :francis:
These young nikkas don’t give a fukk :snoop:and sadly outnumber any cop or special ops.