The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New York has 51
And that's for all their boroughs

A guy from a family that produces nothing but politcians, ranting about how we need less politicians. Why doesnt he start at home?

Father is a politician. Brother was a politician. He's a politician. His nephew who hasnt held another job in his life is a politician. Obviously just a vindicative move to go at counciliors that went hard at his brother. Same for the chair move - he did it cause he doesnt like Brown. No other logic to it. Didnt make any similar changes anywhere else in Ontario :heh:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Toronto is a very racist cold city

Toronto's weird breh.

People are very lonely here so they'll make an effort to have a superficial conversation with you. Moreover, the racism is often palpable regarding stares. I often have to interact with cac women in public due to my school and the stares that I get are hilarious.

Also, this city is 8 per cent black but I rarely see black men downtown/wearing suits downtown. Instead, I see them working in the TTC.
:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Toronto's weird breh.

People are very lonely here so they'll make an effort to have a superficial conversation with you. Moreover, the racism is often palpable regarding stares. I often have to interact with cac women in public due to my school and the stares that I get are hilarious.

Also, this city is 8 per cent black but I rarely see black men downtown/wearing suits downtown. Instead, I see them working in the TTC.
:francis:

Black men work construction, factory jobs,janitors , Walmart

If you go to Rogers centre it's like all black workers

I used to have white friends now none, I don't trust white people nor care to be around them

You can read CBC stories for all you need to know what most races think about black folks here

Ttc has always been great for black men, don't gotta talk to no one, unionized, don't need the white man's education and you make bread

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra

I used to have white friends now none, I don't trust white people nor care to be around them

You can read CBC stories for all you need to know what most races think about black folks here

Ttc has always been great for black men, don't gotta talk to no one, unionized, don't need the white man's education and you make bread

Automation is gonna be nasty for black folks in Toronto

Daps

Damn. It’s that bad? Why black guys from tdot acting like it’s the Mecca then? I went to school with way too many of them. Never liked Toronto, if I’m being real. Very odd city.