MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
True very true

You can easily tell the sociopaths

Damn bro you been in toronto for like a decade now

Is the Dallas still in you lol

And where that nikka brokewave st
Brother the Dallas is deep deep deep down but it's pretty much gone .

I've basically done rounds in the whole west end and established Alhamdulillah good relationships with brothers from 91 to 2000....There's kids who have seen me since they were kids to adults now so for them I was never a newcomer

I thank Allah for bringING me here and putting the deen in my life...it's been a tremendous uplift

I talked to my man broke the other day he's doing very well and me meeting him was indicative of the things I would go through in Toronto

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
actually a little worried seeing that young woman and man merked in the states because they were black, i dnt do caribana but hope all my brehs stay safe if you participate in the parade etc.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Chick-fil-A opening Toronto location in 2019

W1aQcOx.gif

:blessed:We eating brehs
Will probably be run by Indians.:scust:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
:mjpls: comment

You acting like you can legally buy guns over the counter here. Obviously the gun wasnt legally acquired. I read his brother and brothers friend had some drug charges, so he probably knew people.

I've heard contrary things - that he did acquire the gun legally. You can buy guns at Canadian Tire, my dude. Of course, you need to pass background checks. But generally speaking, if your grand-father gives you a gun - you ain't gonna register that shyt.

:yeshrug:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've heard contrary things - that he did acquire the gun legally. You can buy guns at Canadian Tire, my dude. Of course, you need to pass background checks. But generally speaking, if your grand-father gives you a gun - you ain't gonna register that shyt.

Where did you read that he got it legally? You need a firearms license to buy any handgun in Canada, I seriously doubt he had one.

Licensing - Royal Canadian Mounted Police

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Just like I suspected.

The firearm used in the deadly attack originated from the United States, sources tell CP24, and the weapon was stolen during a break-and-enter in Saskatoon a few years ago, according to CTV News Toronto.

A police source tells CTV News Toronto that the theft of the gun in Saskatoon occurred around the same time that Hussain’s brother, Fahad, was arrested in the city on drug charges.

Hussain’s brother was also connected to the seizure of more than 30 guns in Pickering last year, according to the same source.

Investigators believe the weapon used in the shooting was obtained illegally from a “gang-related” source in the city and that the gunman did not have a licence to possess the gun used in the attack, sources also told CP24.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL