The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Toronto mayor accuses premier of 'meddling' in coming election over plan to cut number of councillors | CBC News

Ford to slash Toronto council by almost half, Tory calls for referendum

Ford taking revenge on Toronto city council and Brown :mjgrin: Cutting seats in half on the final day of municipal nominations and calling regional chair elections. The fukkery is on :jbhmm:

good
all these councillors do is collect like 150k a year and barely do anything , welcome back to the real world brehs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anytime I'm around a large group i'm out like
tViLlx.gif

I don't try jack anymore:hubie:

its sad eh but minus church whenever there is to much black people

in africa it was so beautiful none of that ish happand

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Word. U don't want anyone to mistaken you for someone else.
5 mali brehs pulled up on me last year at midnight piss drunk they was jumping out one car to take a leak... one breh was puking. One of em turns to me and goes "you tryna look at my dikk" :dwillhuh: :scust:

I was waiting for the street car minding my business. I had to hold my pride in and not say nothing back to set his drunk ass off because I knew they wasn't tryna fight. smh

This week I had a bizarre encounter with some Arab dude driving around tryna sell gold he probably copped off Alibaba.com to nikkaz specifically his whole pitch was based on tryna connect with me cuz he though I was Jamaican so he started with the fake yard accent :scust: then shoved the chain in my hand and the shyt was like hollow and cheap... dude showing me his gas tank on e talking about I need money for fuel desperately... I could smell a scam and a dumb one. I back up and he tries to grab my hand and hold me there. I smack his hand away and just look at him crazy :leostare:

I like hanging downtown regardless but too many degenerates

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
On a brighter note looks like Private business is back as the go to for Marijuana

Problem is government wants to control the product which means all the dispensaries gonna be buying the same trash and reselling it like they are just some hotdog vendors.

I hope they have a diverse list of suppliers otherwise the black market is not going anywhere. Ontario is trying but this whole process has still been handled very wrong.

All the money wasted on raids and they charges that never stuck and all the locations they lined up for the LCBO run stores (some back with for lease signs) plus they had already hired bud tenders and managers etc. So basically Ontario has already cost itself money. what a joke

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
On a brighter note looks like Private business is back as the go to for Marijuana

Problem is government wants to control the product which means all the dispensaries gonna be buying the same trash and reselling it like they are just some hotdog vendors.

I hope they have a diverse list of suppliers otherwise the black market is not going anywhere. Ontario is trying but this whole process has still been handled very wrong.

All the money wasted on raids and they charges that never stuck and all the locations they lined up for the LCBO run stores (some back with for lease signs) plus they had already hired bud tenders and managers etc. So basically Ontario has already cost itself money. what a joke

It was messy but at least the dispensaries get to stay.I was not looking forward to the lcbo spots

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
$110, 000/year to deal with noise complaints from residents who live near bars, ensure people's garbage gets picked up, overlooking transit affairs, etc

Cakewalk of a job

Plus I think they get like 30k for their office budget etc.

It's a very very sweet gig for the few hours you actually work