The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
i gotta move downtown. sick of going for walks in my own neighbourhood and seeing cac/asian/persian neighbours stare at me :dahell:

Cacs will stare at you downtown. Especially if you’re tall and you walk with your back straight and your head held high. This is just part of the black condition

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Which area is this ?
Man I lived just east of Downtown for 10 years in a cac heavy hood and that shyt doesn't stop...

Especially late at night. I once had a couple walk down the middle of the street because I was coming down the sidewalk. I always laugh and shake my head at them. I only spoke to one of my neighbours and he was the most down to earth old Latino dude and he hated being called white or Spanish. He welcomed me to the hood and was a real solid neighbour unlike the rest of the cacs around.

Daps
Cacs will stare at you downtown. Especially if you’re tall and you walk with your back straight and your head held high. This is just part of the black condition
:jbhmm: now that i think about it, you may be right. i think i just don't notice it nearly as much downtown because i'm usually distracted by talking/fukkin around with nonblack friends, whereas i'm always alone in my own hood.

Which area is this ?
Lol wgere tout live? Richmond Hill/mississAuga?
bayview/steeles, thornhill area

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Too expensive for me. I'm going to illegally download their music and keep it for a lengthy amount of time instead of having a fleeting few hours surrounded by thousands of smelly cacs
:troll:
lol i feel you but i prolly went to like 1 concert ever which was Jay z last year, plus i want to see Drake/Migos. But i understand what you mean

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
lol i feel you but i prolly went to like 1 concert ever which was Jay z last year, plus i want to see Drake/Migos. But i understand what you mean

There are some artists I gotta see live at least once, like Aretha Franklin - but I feel like Migos will be touring for awhile if Offset don't do anything crazy. I dunno if I'd go to a Drake concert in Toronto though :jbhmm: The obsession with Drake in this city is understandable but very off-putting to me

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
There are some artists I gotta see live at least once, like Aretha Franklin - but I feel like Migos will be touring for awhile if Offset don't do anything crazy. I dunno if I'd go to a Drake concert in Toronto though :jbhmm: The obsession with Drake in this city is understandable but very off-putting to me
ye thats my mindstate its good to see your fav artists at least once, kanye might do one this year