NULL

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Howarth is a loser

Horwath will be premier either via a coalition agreement with the Liberals if Dougie gets a minority win, or through an outright win.

Andrea Horwath's NDP making gains as Ontario election begins | CBC News

Doug has already peaked at his max support level, while the NDP has a huge amount of room to grow if/when usual Liberal voters realize theyre the best option to stop Doug. Will revisit this in June :mjgrin: @The Odum of Ala Igbo @FireDwaneCasey

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Horwath will be premier either via a coalition agreement with the Liberals if Dougie gets a minority win, or through an outright win.

Andrea Horwath's NDP making gains as Ontario election begins | CBC News

Doug has already peaked at his max support level, while the NDP has a huge amount of room to grow if/when usual Liberal voters realize theyre the best option to stop Doug. Will revisit this in June :mjgrin: @The Odum of Ala Igbo @FireDwaneCasey

I can't stomach a NDP-Liberal coalition. What I need is a PC minority with the NDP as official opposition :obama:

The Liberals needs to go out into the wilderness and figure out how they went wrong.

I want Doug Ford to embarrass his party but be stopped from doing major damage by way of a minority gov't

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
weird in what sense? It's just the "hip" side of town and by that I means a lot of bars tons of coffee shops and transplant hipsters

It's harmless

All the black men I saw there were interracial couples. I got a lot of :picard: stares as if they were shocked to see a black man who didn't look like Lil Uzi Vert
how-rich-is-lil-uzi-vert-liluziv.jpg

Or Prince in 1986
2018-03-16_ent_39308786_I1.JPG

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All the black men I saw there were interracial couples. I got a lot of :picard: stares as if they were shocked to see a black man who didn't look like Lil Uzi Vert
how-rich-is-lil-uzi-vert-liluziv.jpg

Or Prince in 1986
2018-03-16_ent_39308786_I1.JPG
It's not that bad but it's the hipster zone so if you regular you probably stand out. Shoulda bagged u an exotical :heh:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stomach a NDP-Liberal coalition. What I need is a PC minority with the NDP as official opposition :obama:

The Liberals needs to go out into the wilderness and figure out how they went wrong.

I want Doug Ford to embarrass his party but be stopped from doing major damage by way of a minority gov't
Impossible. The Liberals would commit eternal seppeku by propping a Ford minority government. They know there is much more overlap between NDP/Lib voters in 2018, and that their voters wouldnt forgive them for that after campaiging against Canadian Trump. I suspect that they would turf Wynne, allow Horwath to become Premier, and allow time for a longer rebuild. Ditto for the NDP who cant give up their best shot at power ever. The polls will tighten by the halfway mark as Ford is good for more gaffes and weak debate performances.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Impossible. The Liberals would commit eternal seppeku by propping a Ford minority government. They know there is much more overlap between NDP/Lib voters in 2018, and that their voters wouldnt forgive them for that after campaiging against Canadian Trump. I suspect that they would turf Wynne, allow Horwath to become Premier, and allow time for a longer rebuild. Ditto for the NDP who cant give up their best shot at power ever. The polls will tighten by the halfway mark as Ford is good for more gaffes and weak debate performances.
:jbhmm:

I still see Ford winning but the majority is getting slimmer by the week. The man should just try and hide until June 7th

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Yeah education isn't cool and isn't a priority for Black children. This is a cultural problem and one we have to be honest about.

That would be all good if you were gonna tell me that these nikkaz are gonna pick up some trades or something but nah. The whiteboys that were wastemen I went to school with either left early to work in family businesses or picked up trades barely out of highschool. They fukked around but they knew what their path was. Some became firemen, plumbers, electricians etc. The Black kids though had 0 plans for the future.
Create a black college culture..I know they have chapters of black frats up here so...
:manny:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Can tourists buy weed in canada? Heard goo things aboht candian weed. Looling for another holiday. is it cold in canada?