The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What if I went to school elsewhere before I applied to UTSC?
To be admitted as a mature student to UTSC, you can not have:

• Attempted any degree level academic work (or equivalent) at post-secondary institutions such as a university or polytechnic institute. If you've enrolled in courses but have withdrawn before a grade has been issued, this is acceptable.
  • Completed more than two years of full-time studies in an Ontario College of Applied Arts and Technology (or equivalent).

hold up, so if i have credits from another University from ages ago and didnt finish i cant apply as a mature student? mans went to school like 7 years ago though

Just do continuing studies I'm back in school for continuing studies at utm

Detrees are worthless get your certs

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Toronto police arill ain't find the dudes that merked that guy that knew Drake at that apartment in scarborouth even with footage

They haven't found the dude that killed that mogerian dude visiting his gf

They ain't find the dude that killed that pregnant woman returning home from a raptors game

They are inept
they got the dudes that murded the nigerian breh visitting his gf.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This great-grandmother was forced from her home of 31 years. Hers is the face of a broken public housing system | The Star

Sad but why is anyone living in Public housing for over 30 years when you don't have a disability
Community housing supposed to be a starting point though. I don't understand why people think these are homes for life...

Only nikkaz get on the news with this woe is me shyt, people don't care much outside they family and communities. A woman with descendants in the the double digits should have a place to stay and family that look out, she shouldn't be looking miserable and alone on the news.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Impossible. The Liberals would commit eternal seppeku by propping a Ford minority government. They know there is much more overlap between NDP/Lib voters in 2018, and that their voters wouldnt forgive them for that after campaiging against Canadian Trump. I suspect that they would turf Wynne, allow Horwath to become Premier, and allow time for a longer rebuild. Ditto for the NDP who cant give up their best shot at power ever. The polls will tighten by the halfway mark as Ford is good for more gaffes and weak debate performances.
https://globalnews.ca/news/4222975/ontario-election-pcs-ndp-tied-ipsos-poll/

Halfway mark and this is turning out as I expected. By the second debate I expect Doug to plunge further :mjgrin:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
@The Odum of Ala Igbo

Been reading that us have been cancelling visas to Nigerians that fly to JFK because they may go to Canada and claim aslyum

I believe it. Nigerians are running to Montreal. They've been risking slavery in Libya to get to Italy. Some even sailed to Brazil last week.

They're voting with their feet away from Nigeria. It'll only get worse :mjgrin:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
It's a good idea until their first Quebec winter :mjgrin:

I been reading that a lot of haitians that came over seeking asylum being put to work in Quebec at meat plants and shyt.
you know they just gone link with the nigerians and haitians making major money selling poison. and fukk can you blame them? dead end job, no respect, pawgs everywhere. can't even dikk down the pawgs without some bird food (a show of means).