The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No way I would trust CPC the most to solve this issue. because I feel we're living in the repercussions of Harper's government. TBH I don't trust any of these parties to fix the issue. I think NDP potentially could fix some of the issue, but I don't think Singh has any chance to win.

I don't think any leader will do it, but I feel a step in the right direction is to tax people getting 2nd homes, but these politicians won't hurt their assets. Plus, we need to reduce immigration, but I don't think any party so far is proposing any of this. Also, limit non-citizens buying homes, but again that would hurt their assets.

I would vote for any party proposing any of the above
You talking to a hardcore moron who's just conservative not a critical thinker. Of course the NDP would be better. Anything but majority con government. While he does his little Trudeau tantrum he never mentions how Doug is fukking up his province. He is impacted by Doug more that Trudeau and it's not even close. What party dismantled public housing in Ontario? :jbhmm:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
@Givethanks Trudeau gotta go, asap :yeshrug:
fresh-prince-uncle-phil.gif
Is your riding con

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These dudes worse than Chicago rappers
Dying for taunting
Making super super trash music
Not even making it past 25 is crazy

Be a crash dummy in Canada
What I don't get is they're doing all of this when the money isn't even that good. I wouldn't be shocked if these guys are making well below minimum wage. It just doesn't make any sense to live this lifestyle when chances of getting a break as a Toronto rapper is extremely low. Also, not many of these drill rappers even get signed from what I recall.