The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
If scumbag JT can do a photo op at a suspected grave (and fundraise off it) the federal gov should devote the resources to figuring out exactly what happened here. This is something we all NEED to know as a country.
They should, but :yeshrug:

I don't think this isn't something new that was recently discovered. Idk how far back it goes, but no gov has done shyt.

The only reason why it's even news worthy is because how progressive we've become as Canadians. The last school was closed when in '95?

Whoever is next, Trudeau, Harper, Martin, Chretien etc all probably knew what's up. And all would have done the same thing Trudeau just did.

We'll only see real change when the people really want it. We could reform the whole govt if we wanted too but :yeshrug:

All these problems we have today are a direct result of problems common people didn't care about way before my time "in the good old days". - not including immigrants who came to this country in the 80s, especially the black ones, some of the horror stories I heard:francis:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Confirmed publicly right now @Malcolmxxx_23

Absolutlely shameful and everyone involved deserves the firing squad.

Ferguson told reporters that Ali had just arrived in Canada four months ago from an unspecified country, while Abdi-Dahir was working as an engineer.
Yeah there's a big gofundme going on right now. I wouldn't be surprised if no one snitched, but I understand. Ottawa Police are shyt and have a shyt reputation within the Muslim community here.

I can count a hand full of times were DART/OPS beat up some guys I knew or guys from around the way.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yeah there's a big gofundme going on right now. I wouldn't be surprised if no one snitched, but I understand. Ottawa Police are shyt and have a shyt reputation within the Muslim community here.

I can count a hand full of times were DART/OPS beat up some guys I knew or guys from around the way.
They got rid of dart in 2020
Yeah dart was abusing their power

But police now just standby and do nothing

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:francis:
F5YHz5YWYAAIPFY

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

No way I would trust CPC the most to solve this issue. because I feel we're living in the repercussions of Harper's government. TBH I don't trust any of these parties to fix the issue. I think NDP potentially could fix some of the issue, but I don't think Singh has any chance to win.

I don't think any leader will do it, but I feel a step in the right direction is to tax people getting 2nd homes, but these politicians won't hurt their assets. Plus, we need to reduce immigration, but I don't think any party so far is proposing any of this. Also, limit non-citizens buying homes, but again that would hurt their assets.

I would vote for any party proposing any of the above

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
No way I would trust CPC the most to solve this issue. because I feel we're living in the repercussions of Harper's government. TBH I don't trust any of these parties to fix the issue. I think NDP potentially could fix some of the issue, but I don't think Singh has any chance to win.

I don't think any leader will do it, but I feel a step in the right direction is to tax people getting 2nd homes, but these politicians won't hurt their assets. Plus, we need to reduce immigration, but I don't think any party so far is proposing any of this. Also, limit non-citizens buying homes, but again that would hurt their assets.

I would vote for any party proposing any of the above
Yeah they're all shyt at the federal level.

You do know we don't directly vote for the PM right?

I'm voting liberal again, my MP and councillor been holding it down for my riding/area.

SOUTH SIDE