The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Damn...Not even a Starbucks?...:huhldup:....I thought I was hard on hoes........:heh:
Oh that would of been like 10 years ago, but man when we were teenagers they're getting 2 double cheeseburgers dressed like a mac and fruitopia mixed with sprite :russ:

If I was single now, we'd probably do the Jamaican/Haitian/spanish spot.

I don't do fine dining you know
:francis:

Sometimes I miss being single but nah

Daps
Oh that would of been like 10 years ago, but man when we were teenagers they're getting 2 double cheeseburgers dressed like a mac and fruitopia mixed with sprite :russ:

If I was single now, we'd probably do the Jamaican/Haitian/spanish spot.

I don't do fine dining you know
:francis:

Sometimes I miss being single but nah
ah, ah, ah....ok I understand........:hubie:......definitely would be a Timmies but most likely s Coffee Time cause Timmies would be too premium for first date.....

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
These guys kill broad daylight with all the camera around

these idiots still think its like the '70's/'80's/'90's where you can just throw on a ski mask, commit a crime & you'll be good:heh:

law enforcement has so many different tools at their disposal that it doesn't make sense to be a criminal, in 2023 it's not a matter of if you'll get caught but when, and these clowns are all over social media looking for bragging rights & telling on themselves so this was inevitable....

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
LTB about to be on fire for the foreseeable future.

Landlords with a single rental investment expecting tenants who are behind a year on rent to settle the outstanding amount while also being faced with an upcoming mortgage renewal

morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Or more multi renter dwellings, rents not being paid

Landlords and Renters will hit a tipping point

What is going on here? I don't understand? If it's like my old neighbors then there's like 20 people up in there. All students. Probably paying like $500 a month. So that's like 10G's a month. Should be illegal.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
What is going on here? I don't understand? If it's like my old neighbors then there's like 20 people up in there. All students. Probably paying like $500 a month. So that's like 10G's a month. Should be illegal.
Think that's what happened
Landlord rented out...think primary renters subletted