The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blame this generation. That shyt started bleeding into hip hop rnb parties 10 years ago. I seen grown men twerking more times than I cared to and started to realized they were advertising these parties as fruit friendly.

It's a shame how this generation of brehs have adopted fakkitry in full force. They have a weird future ahead.

Y'all be very careful out there if you fukking with these younger women. I had a broad who was throwing ass at me and she was like a 5. I didn't hit. Next thing I know I see her fukking with a dude that fukk other dudes. These hoes got tainted p*ssy and they think nothing of it bringing their shyt back around to straight men.

I saw even "African" party promoters were doing this. It's wild over there. It's like guys will act womanish even if they're straight just to appease the women they are around.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I saw even "African" party promoters were doing this. It's wild over there. It's like guys will act womanish even if they're straight just to appease the women they are around.
7 years ago a girl took me to a party called Essence Brown. It was hip hop and gay as fukk. She didn't mention that. Then she said verbatim "I wanted to see your reaction" :francis:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
7 years ago a girl took me to a party called Essence Brown. It was hip hop and gay as fukk. She didn't mention that. Then she said verbatim "I wanted to see your reaction" :francis:

Went to an Francophone African/ Caribbean event back in 2016, I didn't know this scene was becomin popular. I saw four transformers all hovering around 6'5 dark skin with weaves show up.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young brothers down bad
They go to parties and bros can’t even get a simple dance

Heavyweight chicks everywhere
:mjlol:

why do they go? I notice in these pics and videos it's like 70% women dancing with each other and 30%-35% guys doing similar.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently gang related
Get back for a kidnapping that happened couple of weeks ago in Toronto
Both victims were from Toronto
Victims were innocent breh one was fresh off the boat on a Group 5 sponsorship visa. Those dudes straight from back home have zero involvement in gang life.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Victims were innocent breh one was fresh off the boat on a Group 5 sponsorship visa. Those dudes straight from back home have zero involvement in gang life.
Confirmed publicly right now @Malcolmxxx_23

Absolutlely shameful and everyone involved deserves the firing squad.

Ferguson told reporters that Ali had just arrived in Canada four months ago from an unspecified country, while Abdi-Dahir was working as an engineer.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter