richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Where do you guys go for when looking for real estate advice and to look at real estate?
What are banks looking for when it comes to loans?

My friend just got closed on a house for 250K in alymer, QC.

2 bedroom condo fully renovated.

He said he got pre approved with 20K in the bank.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Where do you guys go for when looking for real estate advice and to look at real estate?
What are banks looking for when it comes to loans?

My friend just got closed on a house for 250K in alymer, QC.

2 bedroom condo fully renovated.

He said he got pre approved with 20K in the bank.

@jdubnyce works at a bank if I’m not mistaken

Usually you get pre approval and it’s around I think 3x your salary

There are also like first time home owner credits etc.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
now the news even updated to include the man's artist name

this vicious cycle continues ..
They shouldn't include their rap names. They need to treat them like nameless bums. I'm just glad they didn't hit innocent bystanders this time

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're still digging up new unmarked grave sites Jesus Christ, but I remember when I was a kid that white girl caught a stray bullet between some bums shooting in Toronto and Canada said "no, not this time":scust:

White people are something, we hired a new guy at my work and this white boy told me it's so crazy how most of the people in our group are young tall white males with beards.

I need to have a talk with upper management and see what incentives are we doing to reach black youth. Even it's on my spare time give me the authority to speak to (post) Secondary school students about the opportunities and talk to them about govt.

Why hasn't the federal government (or any other interested party) actually done the work to exhume any of the 'suspected' graves? This has been going on for years and we haven't identified any actual remains. This should be the number one priority in Canada.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Why hasn't the federal government (or any other interested party) actually done the work to exhume any of the 'suspected' graves? This has been going on for years and we haven't identified any actual remains. This should be the number one priority in Canada.
Natives don't have enough money political power. They're legit finished, it's sad.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is exactly like Williamsburg Brooklyn:mjlol:

At least Toronto don't have trannies/crossdressers:scusthov:
Blame this generation. That shyt started bleeding into hip hop rnb parties 10 years ago. I seen grown men twerking more times than I cared to and started to realized they were advertising these parties as fruit friendly.

It's a shame how this generation of brehs have adopted fakkitry in full force. They have a weird future ahead.

Y'all be very careful out there if you fukking with these younger women. I had a broad who was throwing ass at me and she was like a 5. I didn't hit. Next thing I know I see her fukking with a dude that fukk other dudes. These hoes got tainted p*ssy and they think nothing of it bringing their shyt back around to straight men.