The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Isn't London much more expensive than Toronto though? From what I recall they don't pay crazy wages there and it's common to live with roommates because of how expensive it is.

I do agree that it's a world class city and most cities that are considered one is def above Toronto. It's a damn shame leadership of the past and present failed the city because Toronto easily could've been in a much better shape than it is today.

Only central london, their transit is so good you can live like a hour away and be right by a tube station and get into what they consider downtown easily.

It would be like living in hamilton and walking two minutes to a ttc subway station

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Breh they brought those living standards here.. and it's their own people are setting up these rental situations. I don't know what they want Canada to do when they keep transplanting bad practices from back home.

If I was in pre construction I'm hiring an arsonist on standby.

I know people who literally said fukk it and left with the interest spikes.. people who were entrenched in the city and had rentals...they dumped them sold and left.

Oh they've been on it for a minute now.

@MikelArteta remember the fire from a couple months ago by Pine Valley and Teston in border w/Kleinburg. They burned it down to a crisp.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Canada’s largest banks report another big jump in mortgages longer than 25 years​

As of July, 43% of RBC’s residential mortgages had amortization periods of more than 25 years, with TD reporting nearly half with same length.

A joke

We’re staving off a 2007-8 housing crisis

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

I know Ahmed farah 30
Caught with 100 plus guns
Left them in the hotel by accident

His dad is engineer
All the sisters are successful

How many years is he looking at ?
@MikelArteta

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Canada’s largest banks report another big jump in mortgages longer than 25 years​

As of July, 43% of RBC’s residential mortgages had amortization periods of more than 25 years, with TD reporting nearly half with same length.
Yup
Lot of folks take the longer amm to "reduce" their monthly payment commitment

If that's your strategy, you better have disposable funds to apply periodic lump sum payments to the mortgage principal

Interest eating people alive :to:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

I know Ahmed farah 30
Caught with 100 plus guns
Left them in the hotel by accident

His dad is engineer
All the sisters are successful

How many years is he looking at ?
@MikelArteta

Malc, you better be mentoring your waryas
:ufdup:

It’s becoming too much. That shooting in Toronto last year at a Somali funeral that had an elderly imam scrambling for his life was crazy

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Malc, you better be mentoring your waryas
:ufdup:

It’s becoming too much. That shooting in Toronto last year at a Somali funeral that had an elderly imam scrambling for his life was crazy

Thinking of it a good lawyer might be able to get him off

Is there any proof that the guns are his. Maybe the hotel didn’t clean the room properly and the guns were left from a previous occupant .

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't London much more expensive than Toronto though? From what I recall they don't pay crazy wages there and it's common to live with roommates because of how expensive it is.

I do agree that it's a world class city and most cities that are considered one is def above Toronto. It's a damn shame leadership of the past and present failed the city because Toronto easily could've been in a much better shape than it is today.

yeah wages are low there, even if it is British pounds. It's low salary