The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

TO SHARE A BEDROOM

They shared a walk-in closet, bathroom with two sinks, balcony, and a room with a divider to create some privacy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah wages are low there, even if it is British pounds. It's low salary

But like I said go outside central london and rents are affordable

Kitchener, hamilton, niagara, st. catharines, peterborough, oshawa, newmarket, barrie etc. etc. all those places are $$$

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
yeah wages are low there, even if it is British pounds. It's low salary
I heard the Netherlands ain't that bad. It seems they pay decent wages for the cost of living there, and many speak English there. I am just unsure what the black population is like though

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard the Netherlands ain't that bad. It seems they pay decent wages for the cost of living there, and many speak English there. I am just unsure what the black population is like though

black population is alot of Surinamese and other mixed black people, and various Africans like Congolese, Somali

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i have family that used to live in Holland and moved to London 20 years ago and never looked back

Said they’re insanely racist over there :manny:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sauga been infiltrated for a while :beli:
Don't even try the heartland area :snoop:
Certain pockets are not over run :ehh:
we'll keep those neighbourhood locations a secret :mjpls:
They're everywhere lol. I remember my friend moved away from Brampton to Milton because he was tired of them, and they ended up moving to Milton.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i have family that used to live in Holland and moved to London 20 years ago and never looked back

Said they’re insanely racist over there :manny:
Yeah, I had a feeling because whenever I see these other countries with not that many black people makes you think it's racist to live there, but okay to visit. My friend that lived there was white, so def a much different experience, but he said that everybody spoke English there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, I had a feeling because whenever I see these other countries with not that many black people makes you think it's racist to live there, but okay to visit. My friend that lived there was white, so def a much different experience, but he said that everybody spoke English there.

Yeah its like visiting italy, portugal, spain, greece etc. its cool to visit but to live?

I remember being in portugal every black person I saw was working menial jobs or begging.