The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Montreal still the premier city of this country. Plenty of shyt to do and it's run much better..from renting to home prices, daycare, transit, etc. Yes, Quebec you pay more taxes but you get better services.

if you're black & don't speak french, brace yourself for the racism everywhere you go, i've lived there so i'm speaking from experience.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
thats great pierre but what are you going to do?
900,000 international students coming in. 450,000 PRs, thousands of refugees. Supply and demand numbnut

nikka, I don't give a fukk, the leadership right now clearly isn't working, this cracker Justin needs to go & if it means Pierre is next up to bat then so be it, it can't be worse than what this clowns been doing for the past 8 years....

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
They're still digging up new unmarked grave sites Jesus Christ, but I remember when I was a kid that white girl caught a stray bullet between some bums shooting in Toronto and Canada said "no, not this time":scust:

White people are something, we hired a new guy at my work and this white boy told me it's so crazy how most of the people in our group are young tall white males with beards.

I need to have a talk with upper management and see what incentives are we doing to reach black youth. Even it's on my spare time give me the authority to speak to (post) Secondary school students about the opportunities and talk to them about govt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

In a first-of-its-kind pilot project, Saskatchewan is picking skilled immigrants based on their country of residence, raising eyebrows for deviating from Canada’s selection system that has otherwise been open to all regardless of race and nationality.
In August, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program created six draws with the goal of inviting 542 skilled immigrants in dozens of occupational backgrounds to settle in the province as permanent residents.

Already a Subscriber? Sign in
The catch is only those who are living in one of these eight countries can qualify: Czechia, Germany, India, Ireland, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Ukraine.

:mjpls:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

In a first-of-its-kind pilot project, Saskatchewan is picking skilled immigrants based on their country of residence, raising eyebrows for deviating from Canada’s selection system that has otherwise been open to all regardless of race and nationality.
In August, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program created six draws with the goal of inviting 542 skilled immigrants in dozens of occupational backgrounds to settle in the province as permanent residents.

Already a Subscriber? Sign in
The catch is only those who are living in one of these eight countries can qualify: Czechia, Germany, India, Ireland, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia and Ukraine.

:mjpls:
lmao such BS when you know there are skilled workers in Africans and Caribbean countries. Interesting, they seemed to also exclude east and south east asian countries.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
bruh i decided to take the subway to get into the city and get something to eat and all I saw were Indians in their mid-twenties with suitcases going around the city. It's like they just got off Air India :dead: How and why are we letting so many of them into Canada?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
bruh i decided to take the subway to get into the city and get something to eat and all I saw were Indians in their mid-twenties with suitcases going around the city. It's like they just got off Air India :dead: How and why are we letting so many of them into Canada?
Half a mill in Ontario just in 2023
That’s crazy 500k
Toronto probably got half of that

Here in ottawa..you drive Around downtown it’s all Indians …sometimes the whole family going for a walk next to bars and restaurants

Daps
Half a mill in Ontario just in 2023
That’s crazy 500k
Toronto probably got half of that

Here in ottawa..you drive Around downtown it’s all Indians …sometimes the whole family going for a walk next to bars and restaurants
Ay is Roti Hut still at the top of Rideau Street?.... Place held a young buck down in the late 90's - early 00's when it was partial :mjpls: vibes in Ottawa...