The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
nikka fukk the enviroment, we tryna afford a house :russ:
I feel you but what happens, when a tornado comes and blows down everything, Ottawa electrical grid can't even stand a weak winds without blacking out most of the city:heh:

Over here developers are trying to build on floodplains, old landfills or land with shyt soil without having accountability. Climate change is a big factor you know, but laugh now cry later, on some boomer shyt right:yeshrug:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:heh:
i just saw again today metrolinx another delay for the finch lrt line now 2024

Finch West LRT likely won’t be operational until 2024 even as construction progresses

:mjlol:
In April 2012, Metrolinx proposed to start construction on the Finch West LRT in 2015, with the line opening in 2018.[12] By November 2012, when the city and province signed an LRT master agreement, construction for the line was to begin in 2015 for completion in 2020.[9] In April 2015, the province announced that construction of the line would start in 2016 for completion in 2021.[9]

:mjlol: Taking longer than Vietnam to finish their LRT lines is pathetic. At this rate we'll be behind Cambodia in 10 years

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
:heh:
i just saw again today metrolinx another delay for the finch lrt line now 2024

Finch West LRT likely won’t be operational until 2024 even as construction progresses

In April 2012, Metrolinx proposed to start construction on the Finch West LRT in 2015, with the line opening in 2018.[12] By November 2012, when the city and province signed an LRT master agreement, construction for the line was to begin in 2015 for completion in 2020.[9] In April 2015, the province announced that construction of the line would start in 2016 for completion in 2021.[9]
2025***

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I feel you but what happens, when a tornado comes and blows down everything, Ottawa electrical grid can't even stand a weak winds without blacking out most of the city:heh:

Over here developers are trying to build on floodplains, old landfills or land with shyt soil without having accountability. Climate change is a big factor you know, but laugh now cry later, on some boomer shyt right:yeshrug:
I get the preservation of land and avoiding natural disasters but does Ontario have floods like that?

just seems pointless to worry about natural disataters if they don’t affect us immidiately.

It’s too expensive out here and crime will continue to rise because if it. So the choice kinda is, do you wanna focus on the environment, or somewhat lessening financial burden for regular folks? (unless you already making 6 figures as of today)

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Crime
Rent
Food
Healthcare

But I get what your saying

Either way this country is done in 10 years

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I get the preservation of land and avoiding natural disasters but does Ontario have floods like that?

just seems pointless to worry about natural disataters if they don’t affect us immidiately.

It’s too expensive out here and crime will continue to rise because if it. So the choice kinda is, do you wanna focus on the environment, or somewhat lessening financial burden for regular folks? (unless you already making 6 figures as of today)

Do you remember the downtown flooding in 2018?

They built a new hole downtown for flood drainage.

Anyway, a lot of the lands opened up in the GTA by Doug Ford are flood prone and will be …anyway

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Rent and healthcare are provincial heads of powers but this thread loves Doug Ford.

It’s bizarre.
I agree
Ford responsible for 90 percent of Ontario issues
And Justin gets the blame lol

Most people don’t know that Ontario is run by PC

Crazy how dougie been hiding since 2021