The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They are already losing nurses. I used to buy into that cdn propaganda till i started going to the us more. Yeah places like buffalo are :scust: but when you go to places like dallas, seattle, san diego you're like :damn:

I even have cousins in michigan and these detroit suburbs are damn nice. You have states that have zero taxes.

I just wish usa would open up more in terms of ease of immigration

San Diego is very, very nice

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
They are already losing nurses. I used to buy into that cdn propaganda till i started going to the us more. Yeah places like buffalo are :scust: but when you go to places like dallas, seattle, san diego you're like :damn:

I even have cousins in michigan and these detroit suburbs are damn nice. You have states that have zero taxes.

I just wish usa would open up more in terms of ease of immigration
Yup
I was in Charlotte in feb…you should see the size of some of these houses
400k for a big ass land

I swear Everything this government is doing is pretty much designed to give the appearance of them doing something. Watch them come out of hiding during election season smh

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If the USA opened up their immigration and made getting residency easy like Canada , no one would come here
Yeah, Canada is just lucky that it's easier to immigrate here than over there. Also, I think many would take their chances on the craziness that happens there. Also, most major American cities aren't even that bad. I think it's only bad if you're going deep south and some parts midwest, but most of the major cities got better infrastructure than Toronto and homes are cheaper due to better salaries there.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, Canada is just lucky that it's easier to immigrate here than over there. Also, I think many would take their chances on the craziness that happens there. Also, most major American cities aren't even that bad. I think it's only bad if you're going deep south and some parts midwest, but most of the major cities got better infrastructure than Toronto and homes are cheaper due to better salaries there.

Yup, alot of the us violence in many cities is just situated in certain areas. Also most university towns are great places to live. Yeah there is craziness but remember 10 times the population of canada. Cheaper houses, less taxes, cheap and easy to get around the country.

Example you can fly seattle to la for 150 bucks :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yup
I was in Charlotte in feb…you should see the size of some of these houses
400k for a big ass land

I swear Everything this government is doing is pretty much designed to give the appearance of them doing something. Watch them come out of hiding during election season smh

You can make like 50 to 60k in the US and still buy a house :heh:

Thats the way it should be

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You can make like 50 to 60k in the US and still buy a house :heh:

Thats the way it should be
North Carolina ain't even that half bad. It's an emerging tech hub, so there's most likely a lot of opportunities. You can probably get paid more there than here, and also get a nice home like that

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yup, alot of the us violence in many cities is just situated in certain areas. Also most university towns are great places to live. Yeah there is craziness but remember 10 times the population of canada. Cheaper houses, less taxes, cheap and easy to get around the country.

Example you can fly seattle to la for 150 bucks :dahell:

States like Idaho, Oregon, and Washington State super underrated, weather is similar to Ontario.

Then you have Dallas (and area), Houston, Austin, parts Louisiana if you like warmer climate.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Indians took over the city bro
They everywhere
I wonder which city they haven't taken over?

I remember my friend moved to Milton, and then he told me there was a huge wave of them all of the sudden. Then they're everywhere there, and even places like Oakville that didn't have many all of a sudden have a lot of them. I think in most cities they're top 3 in demographic. It's actually funny though because other south asians hate when too many of them live in a city 😅

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I remember my friend moved to Milton, and then he told me there was a huge wave of them all of the sudden. Then they're everywhere there, and even places like Oakville that didn't have many all of a sudden have a lot of them. I think in most cities they're top 3 in demographic. It's actually funny though because other south asians hate when too many of them live in a city 😅

Indians are the highest prs that come over they are everywhere
And they know how to work that diploma mill coming over to fake schools and getting that pr in 3 years

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

South Asians are not united

Pakistanis v Indians (Punjabi Sikhs v Hindus) v Sri Lankans etc etc
:hubie: