The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Daps
It’s so incredibly inefficient.

A God-fearing government would OK a second international airport in Pickering, as they planned 50 years ago.
Imagine being one of the largest cities in the world and you have a transit system that is worse than cities of 300,000 and don't have more than one international airport..............shytshow......... :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Canadians are so complacent.

The infrastructure development happening in most places in the world would shock Canadians.

Where’s our Windsor to Quebec City high speed rail? Our second intl airport in the GTA?

canada got the most NIMBYS

lol even if they start on that highspeed rail ish would be completed like 100 years from now. You see how long that eglinton lrt is taking? David Miller was Mayor when it first started it was expected to open 2021 and yet here we are in 2023 :heh:

The only thing that gets built fast in canada is condos

I agree a second international airport would do wonders. It's why I keep laughing when people say toronto si a world class city its not. You don't need to own a car in london or nyc if you don't live downtown toronto you do. London has like 5 airports, nyc has 2 and you can even count newark if yhou want.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Canadians are so complacent.

The infrastructure development happening in most places in the world would shock Canadians.

Where’s our Windsor to Quebec City high speed rail? Our second intl airport in the GTA?
Bro here in ottawa…we don’t even have ambulance services
They put u on waiting line depending on the time of the day

Everything falling apart after Covid

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bro here in ottawa…we don’t even have ambulance services
They put u on waiting line depending on the time of the day

Everything falling apart after Covid

Heard your light rail is donezo

$1 billi spent and they didn’t even get trains to fit the tracks that could survive Canadian winter
:dead:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
canada got the most NIMBYS

lol even if they start on that highspeed rail ish would be completed like 100 years from now. You see how long that eglinton lrt is taking? David Miller was Mayor when it first started it was expected to open 2021 and yet here we are in 2023 :heh:

The only thing that gets built fast in canada is condos

I agree a second international airport would do wonders. It's why I keep laughing when people say toronto si a world class city its not. You don't need to own a car in london or nyc if you don't live downtown toronto you do. London has like 5 airports, nyc has 2 and you can even count newark if yhou want.
Our LRT train developement going into it’s the 11 year

Completed just 17km train track
And breaks downs every few months

Scust

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Heard your light rail is donezo

$1 billi spent and they didn’t even get trains to fit the tracks that could survive Canadian winter
:dead:
1bill …just 17 km and can’t survive winter :dead:
Construction started 2012

They won’t finish the rest till 2030

Woat G7 country

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Our LRT train developement going into it’s the 11 year

Completed just 17km train track
And breaks downs every few months

Scust

straight trash

I've never taken an uber or taxi in london or nyc. Those ish work perfectly, even if you need to get to the burbs. Last time I went to london I stayed like a hour away from the city centre and still was a 5 min walk to a tube station.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
straight trash

I've never taken an uber or taxi in london or nyc. Those ish work perfectly, even if you need to get to the burbs. Last time I went to london I stayed like a hour away from the city centre and still was a 5 min walk to a tube station.

Was just in Philly. A pretty hard hit city. Overshadowed by New York. Have lost hundreds of thousands of people since the 1960s….their public transit is fantastic
:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Was just in Philly. A pretty hard hit city. Overshadowed by New York. Have lost hundreds of thousands of people since the 1960s….their public transit is fantastic
:mjlol:

If the USA opened up their immigration and made getting residency easy like Canada , no one would come here

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Canada would lose most of the working class in few years

Immigrants wait for the Canadian passport and bounce

They are already losing nurses. I used to buy into that cdn propaganda till i started going to the us more. Yeah places like buffalo are :scust: but when you go to places like dallas, seattle, san diego you're like :damn:

I even have cousins in michigan and these detroit suburbs are damn nice. You have states that have zero taxes.

I just wish usa would open up more in terms of ease of immigration