The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lol @Malcolmxxx_23 what the fukk is this nikka celebrating?:dahell: this is a halloween night for most kids :snoop: he's trapped in a cell, eating processed food which'll ultimately give him cancer among other illnesses, surrounded by men & then getting transferred to the penn where one of these many OPPS from around the city will be waiting for him:francis:
nah,being a square & having your freedom>>>>spending the next 25 years in prison away from women, your family, independence & the threat of multiple nikkas attempting to kill you every day:yeshrug:

lol at celebratingg doritos

shockingly being in jail is prob saving this dudes life. As if he ever gets out he's prob a marked man for killing a mafioso

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
lol @Malcolmxxx_23 what the fukk is this nikka celebrating?:dahell: this is a halloween night for most kids :snoop: he's trapped in a cell, eating processed food which'll ultimately give him cancer among other illnesses, surrounded by men & then getting transferred to the penn where one of these many OPPS from around the city will be waiting for him:francis:
nah,being a square & having your freedom>>>>spending the next 25 years in prison away from women, your family, independence & the threat of multiple nikkas attempting to kill you every day:yeshrug:

Day 44 out of 25 years

Give this bum another year before it hits him

Fukking loser killed innocent black man for no reason

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:jbhmm:
361938577-583843347022516-8141106353119264415-n.jpg

Daps

Who braided that hair tho?..:mjlit:....cause I know it wasn't somebody that genetically has XX-chromosomes..............:mjgrin:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hate these hip hop pages that you know is ran by some non-black who probably grew up in the suburbs and parents would trip if they brought home a black person.
wasn't it discovered that sixbuzz was ran by some indian teenagers in brampton?

Honestly, I feel it's not just a Toronto issue, but an issue in the US too. It's always discovered that these sites that create platform for nonsense are run by non-black people. I remember the twitter account dailyloud was exposed to be operated by 2 white guys.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

Honestly, I feel it's not just a Toronto issue, but an issue in the US too. It's always discovered that these sites that create platform for nonsense are run by non-black people. I remember the twitter account dailyloud was exposed to be operated by 2 white guys.

Yeah I don't understand how 6buzz and all those goofy accounts got so big. You think it was random?

Personal I don't follow none of that business on my socials.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Woat airport I swear

The most disorganized airport in north america
Half the staff look like they still on training

It’s so incredibly inefficient.

A God-fearing government would OK a second international airport in Pickering, as they planned 50 years ago.

Daps

Absolutely not surprised. All these pages always portray us to be caricatures. The sort of portrayl you would expect from somebody who isn't really a part of the culture and thinks all the culture entails is the most rachet and hood behaviours because it is completely "foreign" from their home environments so they are enamoured by the uniqueness of it.