Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many men have checked out tbh
It’s actually easier dating now if you outside and in the mix
These chicks put a front but they really lonely
Lol

Bruh I went to afrofest this year with my homies we all are married or engaged and we were standing by a food truck and out of nowhere a girl comes up to us in asks us which one of us are single. Also I had another chick follow me to my car while I was leaving trying to get my number.

I don’t know if the devil is playing tricks on me because I’m about to get married but if I was single man I’d be eating like a muthafukka outchea.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Bruh I went to afrofest this year with my homies we all are married or engaged and we were standing by a food truck and out of nowhere a girl comes up to us in asks us which one of us are single. Also I had another chick follow me to my car while I was leaving trying to get my number.

I don’t know if the devil is playing tricks on me because I’m about to get married but if I was single man I’d be eating like a muthafukka outchea.
Good to see you resisted the temptation
Many men cannot

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

be faithful don't slip up :ufdup:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Indians are the highest prs that come over they are everywhere

And they know how to work that diploma mill coming over to fake schools and getting that pr in 3 years

My Uber drivers have been nothing but Indians lately, sometimes we just chop it up and discuss things. Apparently, Canada has made the PR application requirements tougher to get from Toronto, however if someone applied their PR from Saskatchewan, New Brunswick or other less populated provinces, they are able to get the PR quicker, but as soon as they get the PR from places like Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, they all come back to the GTA regions.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
They are already losing nurses. I used to buy into that cdn propaganda till i started going to the us more. Yeah places like buffalo are :scust: but when you go to places like dallas, seattle, san diego you're like :damn:

I even have cousins in michigan and these detroit suburbs are damn nice. You have states that have zero taxes.

I just wish usa would open up more in terms of ease of immigration
Most Americans would support having a "no borders" system with Canada.

Most Canadians HATE even the idea of that lol. Canadian nationalism and insecurity about being too similar to the United States stops it from happening.

:manny: