The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is TORONTO

Toronto condo rents soar to an average just under $3,000 a month — even ‘micro’ apartments going for $2,100​

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
This is TORONTO

Toronto condo rents soar to an average just under $3,000 a month — even ‘micro’ apartments going for $2,100​

This is terribly scary :sadcam:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
guys have inflated these ugly and avg chicks minds where they think they all that because they can post a photo and have tons of simps calling em beautiful etc.
I think that's just the result of technology. It's always been like this tbh. You remember in grade school, guys kissing the unpopular ugly girls behind the portable classroom during lunch lol. Then when everyone is together they get exposed and they deny it with with life :russ:

Or dancing with them at the school dance on the last song before the night finishes. Then say, I felt bad for her, she looked Loney all night...while she was with her friends dancing having the time of her life

:mjgrin:

There was a fat white girls in my neighborhood, that all the young hood brehs would start experimenting on. The same brehs would deny it today, like it never happened lol.

Mans used to get exposed in BBM group messages after they roasted 💙B∆JanBeauty💛ImStillNLuvWitYuBwoy💙ft.TooCaramelzHeartsz_HiHataz

I miss being young
:russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is terribly scary :sadcam:

ruqk96p2l4db1.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just makes me think about all of the billions wasted on Ukraine just to get good global PR. Canada is one of the last countries that should be donating that much to them

canada has given more than the uk

just crazy when you think of it and we are broke

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
I won't lie I've been addicted as well. If you don't get off fast on these apps they have you.

I'd match with a girl shes pretty, seems nice I'd meet up its going well. But then I'd match with a girl whose prettier and suddenly that first girl meh no longer really interested in and then the next girl is more hotter etc. etc., sometimes id have like 4 dates in a week with different chicks. Glad I'm off that

Ish becomes like netflix you're juggling all these shows and none can really garner your attention for awhile. I agree the serious chicks get off fast but the dopamine gets these chicks addicted like cray. You're an average chick and no one even looks at you in the real world but you go online and you get 100 likes as soon as you sign up you get big headed
I remember my boy was living by ACC on dating apps and he was out on dates 5 times a week. Had to catch himself because those costs add up quickly. Subpar tings on the apps get validated quickly out there its wild

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember my boy was living by ACC on dating apps and he was out on dates 5 times a week. Had to catch himself because those costs add up quickly. Subpar tings on the apps get validated quickly out there its wild

yup it did get pricy toronto is expensive and rarely these chicks open up their pocket.

If a chick no matter how ugly is feeling low and sad just hop on an app and will get 100 matches in a few hrs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hot of the presses :youngsabo:

ONA 2 year contract

nurses got less than what they wanted

ona took a L they wanted more

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
lol @Malcolmxxx_23 what the fukk is this nikka celebrating?:dahell: this is a halloween night for most kids :snoop: he's trapped in a cell, eating processed food which'll ultimately give him cancer among other illnesses, surrounded by men & then getting transferred to the penn where one of these many OPPS from around the city will be waiting for him:francis:
nah,being a square & having your freedom>>>>spending the next 25 years in prison away from women, your family, independence & the threat of multiple nikkas attempting to kill you every day:yeshrug: