Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many weirdo men walking around these days
I don’t even blame women
Mofos stabbing ransoms at the train station
People especially females are on edge

Ontario shut down so many mental facilities, and just dumped these people on society at large. Happened over several years, about 2 decades I think.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Ontario shut down so many mental facilities, and just dumped these people on society at large. Happened over several years, about 2 decades I think.
Most of them were isolated during those 2 year lockdown
Downtown empty with crazies walking around
And then all of sudden humans return 2022 to downtown core

Expect fukkery

Same shyt is happening in ottawa
Stabbings/shootings every weekend

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Most of them were isolated during those 2 year lockdown
Downtown empty with crazies walking around
And then all of sudden humans return 2022 to downtown core

Expect fukkery

Same shyt is happening in ottawa
Stabbings/shootings every weekend
Honestly, it's all over Ontario. Imagine telling somebody 5 years ago or so that there are shooting in cities like Vaughn, Milton, Guelph, Kitchener, etc. They wouldn't believe you because those areas usually didn't have that, but now it's all over Ontario tbh.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, it's all over Ontario. Imagine telling somebody 5 years ago or so that there are shooting in cities like Vaughn, Milton, Guelph, Kitchener, etc. They wouldn't believe you because those areas usually didn't have that, but now it's all over Ontario tbh.
I knew it was over when someone got shot and killed in Kingston Ontario
A damn college town

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
With all due respect is always followed by nothing but disrespect :mjlol:

Jokes aside creeps/sickos don’t discriminate with women.

It's an observation I've noticed too. Anyone can be a victim of a crime, but it seems like anytime an unattractive woman at my job is harassed by a creep in the Metro, she makes sure the whole office knows about it.

But in all seriousness, the Metro does need to take women's safety more seriously.
Too many weirdo men walking around these days
I don’t even blame women
Mofos stabbing ransoms at the train station
People especially females are on edge
Luckily Montreal's weirdos are nowhere near as violent as the ones in Toronto. Loud screaming, public urination and jumping on the tracks, but no random stabbings. Me and the wife are going to Toronto next month, and she's more than happy to deal with the traffic if it means not taking the subway or streetcars.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I believe this, I know so many guys that say when they were "down bad" :mjlol: they messed with ugly women who "aren't there type". Sex has a choke hold on us, let's not act like we've never heard the saying p*ssy is p*ssy lol.

My ex has this friend who's super beat; a fat West African girl, no t*ts, no ass but she used to stay pulling guys when we went out. The guys in their click used to give me excuse after excuse "...But she has a pretty face tho ...if she worked out tho"

Idk how any man can be down bad to the point they have to "force" themselves to dive into some p*ssy

Dude is the second comment went there. It's an observation I've noticed as well. :mjlol:

It was from an article about Montreal women wearing baggy shirts to hide thier bodies from thirsty dudes in the Metro. Are "subway shirts" a thing on the Toronto subway too?

fWvpSPS.png

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I believe this, I know so many guys that say when they were "down bad" :mjlol: they messed with ugly women who "aren't there type". Sex has a choke hold on us, let's not act like we've never heard the saying p*ssy is p*ssy lol.

My ex has this friend who's super beat; a fat West African girl, no t*ts, no ass but she used to stay pulling guys when we went out. The guys in their click used to give me excuse after excuse "...But she has a pretty face tho ...if she worked out tho"

Idk how any man can be down bad to the point they have to "force" themselves to dive into some p*ssy

Fat women with no t*ts are the worst. :scust: I'm glad I kept myself in pretty decent shape most of my life and never had to settle for bottom percentile females. The younger me missed out on alot of ugly girl p*ssy because of my pride and I have no regrets about it. :hubie:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Fat women with no t*ts are the worst. :scust: I'm glad I kept myself in pretty decent shape most of my life and never had to settle for bottom percentile females. The younger me missed out on alot of ugly girl p*ssy because of my pride and I have no regrets about it. :hubie:
Bro I'm saying, I couldn't look at myself in the mirror every morning knowing I disrespected myself like that :russ:

It's a guy in one of my friends' group that used to brag about this fluffy white girl who was super freaky and was in love with him... But she has a stink p*ssy, bro was swimming in that while complaining at the same time because he was down bad. I love my friends, they gotta go through these things so I don't
:mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I live in vaughan before it was only the odd mafioso getting lit up. But now with all these condos that have gone up and all these african lounges you get a certain demographic sneaking in :mjpls:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I live in vaughan before it was only the odd mafioso getting lit up. But now with all these condos that have gone up and all these african lounges you get a certain demographic sneaking in :mjpls:
Same thing happened in ottawa
Byward market nightlife went from majority white to black

And guess what..shootings every weekend :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

guys have inflated these ugly and avg chicks minds where they think they all that because they can post a photo and have tons of simps calling em beautiful etc.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
guys have inflated these ugly and avg chicks minds where they think they all that because they can post a photo and have tons of simps calling em beautiful etc.
Ngl majority of the women I see are overweight

I just got back from vegas
Almost 80percent we’re fat

Canada catching up