SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is

happened before

also happaned in the usa

It’s bullshyt though if unvaccinated people can’t get a transplant then they shouldn’t be allowed to donate organs.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only thing canada has over us is "healthcare" but any good job in the states you're getting healthcare benefits anyways

States have states that are no tax, where you can buy a house under 300k, take home most of your income and have mild winters, also car insurance what we pay for a month they pay for like 5 :heh:

US has high stress and more processed food than Canada. Yeah you can get more for you money. So as a CONSUMER, US is better and you can buy your own kingdom with amentities and comforts that cost arm and leg in Canada.

The food in Canada is healthier, and the stress levels are lower(outside of Toronto of course, Toronto is more like a big city in middle America than Canada).

US also has more segregation by culture(in the south especially). Cultrual food in AMerica is more expensive. In Canada those Jamaican take outs you get for $8(well probably $10 now, Im outof the loop), in US those same take outs are $13 USD or even $15. Me and my pops went to a Caribbean take out in Houston and it cost $30 for the both of us. In Ontario that's only $16 to $20 for 2 to take out. and the property tax in Houston is high BUT you still live like a king there, minus the cultural events.

Better to have the means and live in Europe or Africa

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
US has high stress and more processed food than Canada. Yeah you can get more for you money. So as a CONSUMER, US is better and you can buy your own kingdom with amentities and comforts that cost arm and leg in Canada.

The food in Canada is healthier, and the stress levels are lower(outside of Toronto of course, Toronto is more like a big city in middle America than Canada).

US also has more segregation by culture(in the south especially). Cultrual food in AMerica is more expensive. In Canada those Jamaican take outs you get for $8(well probably $10 now, Im outof the loop), in US those same take outs are $13 USD or even $15. Me and my pops went to a Caribbean take out in Houston and it cost $30 for the both of us. In Ontario that's only $16 to $20 for 2 to take out.

not anymore breh
everything is super expensive now

you're in the us right?

I'm sure you ain't leaving

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where you now breh? :ohhh:

mobile work in undisclosed small 1st world country.
images

I come back to visit often though.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Bro the stress is going to kill so many people in the next 20 years

Undiagnosed cancer gonna be thru the roof

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Article says more people are emigrating than leaving BUT... WE know they come here and leave and dont stay long anymore because of the obvious.