The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
You'll soon start to see alot of people getting N12 = Notice to End your Tenancy Because the Landlord, a Purchaser or a Family Member Requires the Rental Unit – Form N12.

at these rents landlords know they'd rather evict you and take the loss for a year or whatever and then put it back up

say you were paying 1,800 a month and you're rent controlled = 21,600 a year

landlord gives you a n12 evict you puts that rent up to 2,500 a month they make out like abandit in the long run
Not sure of all the rental rules but ive been reading that the LTB is backed up for months

So even if n12s are served, if the tenant says :rudy::mjlol::umad: and doesn't leave, what can a landlord do?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not sure of all the rental rules but ive been reading that the LTB is backed up for months

So even if n12s are served, if the tenant says :rudy::mjlol::umad: and doesn't leave, what can a landlord do?

yeah you'll get like 6-8 months if you're lucky and then what? You'll never win a N12

Out there paying 2,500 a month

landlord will win in t he end

alot do that cash for keys to get you out early, give you ten grand to live in 60 days and ish

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
All those areas are getting expensive especially Oshawa since it’s closest to the GTA. Like you can’t find anything under 500,000 in Oshawa. Peterborough is a little better than Oshawa. Hamilton was decent last year but it’s crazy now. Kitchener and Niagra are expensive as shyt now. Guelph I’m not quite sure about.

Why the hell is Kitchener and Niagara expensive?

Speculative racket :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I presume as well the Canadian government will even make it harder for Africans to get a visa now

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Get this fakkit justin out now
Dude is always in Ukraine giving money away while we are over here struggling to buy milk and bread and can’t afford a house

Interest rates 5 percent
Wages stagnanf

But this fakkit justin had 8 years and has destroyed canada

Get him out now
Yes Justine did made this global inflation crisis.

You sound like dudes that be Obama this and Biden that. When conservatives are fukking the city and the province you mute. When they were fukking the country you were mute. You are a good poster in every other way but your political takes are complete consevashill regurgitate. Meanwhile inflation crisis is global

Dude has been a disappointment but not for the reasons you claim. You are absolutely non objective when it comes to politics which is truly bizarre to watch given that you are intelligent. Makes me wonder who indoctrinated you into the cult of conservative

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
OK - I’m convinced.

We need to significantly reduce immigration, along with other measures, to deflate the real estate sector

:hubie:

My CPP be damned

But what about all your naija brehs :troll:

But I agree. It’s not even like Canada is building more hospitals or housing and affordability is crazy. And everyone comes to Toronto. It needs to be on hold for awhile except for like sponsored immigration

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
But what about all your naija brehs :troll:

But I agree. It’s not even like Canada is building more hospitals or housing and affordability is crazy. And everyone comes to Toronto. It needs to be on hold for awhile except for like sponsored immigration

Nigerians cant just Japa anyhow

Take back the stolen mandate from Tinubu!

:mjpls:

Ontario isn’t ready for millions more this decade

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My sisters works for immigration
90 percent of the applications are from India

Yeah for schooling all those fake diploma mills but for pr

This was 22

1. India (118, 095 immigrants) – 27%
  2. China (31,815 immigrants) – 7.2%
  3. Afghanistan (23,735 immigrants) – 5.4%
  4. Nigeria (22,085 immigrants) – 5.05%
  5. Philippines (22,070 immigrants) – 5.04%
  6. France (14,145 immigrants) – 3.2%
  7. Pakistan (11,585 immigrants) – 2.6%
  8. Iran (11,105 immigrants) – 2.5%
  9. United States of America (10,400 immigrants) – 2.3%
  10. Syria (8,500 immigrants) – 1.9%

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My sisters works for immigration
90 percent of the applications are from India
fukk India.

It's no coincidence that they are targeting Black immigrants in the UK. Between the Indian prime minister and the female Indian minister who came up with the plan to send asylum seekers to Rwanda. Beyond that they are going to detain them on a floating prison to bar entry to the country. Just so happens to be a coincidence the Indian person who came up with this plan has parents who got booted from Uganda.

Meanwhile Indians are landing everywhere they can scamming their way in. Scamming their way here in record numbers. I don't care who gets offended by my words. I'm telling you Torontonians that these people will destroy the character of Canadian life.