The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
We need a change of government provincially and federally but all our politicians are terrible.

I’m in an industry that will benefit from the the economic chaos to come but I am a human being.

Trudeau must go. Ford must go. Legault must go.
Feels like we had the same round of politicians since 2012 or is it me

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
How do you single Ontario guys meet women over there now? Is it still the apps? I hear nobody really interacts anymore. I know Toronto was frigid when it came to socializing back in the day, how can it be any worse? :russ:
After 35 tbh it’s over in terms of finding a mate

We going back to Africa lol

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what’s available in Toronto dating scene

@Phitz

you know what's interesting, when I see pics or video of events over there all I see is women dancing with each other with their phones up. Not alot of guys at all. Regular events are starting to look more and more like bridal showers.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
you know what's interesting, when I see pics or video of events over there all I see is women dancing with each other with their phones up. Not alot of guys at all. Regular events are starting to look more and more like bridal showers.
I went to event similar event like that
All the women in section/I swear half of them were overweight/ women recording and singing

And the brothers all in tiptop shape
Just standing in the corner with their cups
I will say current crop of bros are not aggressive with approaches vs brothers from 10 years ago

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the women in section/I swear half of them were overweight/ women recording and singing

I will say current crop of bros are not aggressive with approaches vs brothers from 10 years ago

To be fair I saw similar in images of Detroit events. Actually the women looked decent(with makeup of course) but there were not alot of guys and the women were holding up theri phones dancing with each other lol.

My old lady sent me a video of a Tayc(Cameroon) concert in TO. He likes to call women on stage alot. ZERO men were there. Unless they were in the back or the side. It was a concert hall full of women.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Because nikkaz don’t know how to do it. Everytime I go out I get chopped or some girl will try and dance with me. I went to the drake hotel and it was nothing but fat washed chicks. I remember there was this chunky Mexican chick that tried to dance with me and I was chillin and her friend who was a guy almost fought me because I didn’t want to dance with her.

I feel nikkaz arent smooth with shyt anymore because of all the red pill daddy’s.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah for schooling all those fake diploma mills but for pr

This was 22

1. India (118, 095 immigrants) – 27%
  2. China (31,815 immigrants) – 7.2%
  3. Afghanistan (23,735 immigrants) – 5.4%
  4. Nigeria (22,085 immigrants) – 5.05%
  5. Philippines (22,070 immigrants) – 5.04%
  6. France (14,145 immigrants) – 3.2%
  7. Pakistan (11,585 immigrants) – 2.6%
  8. Iran (11,105 immigrants) – 2.5%
  9. United States of America (10,400 immigrants) – 2.3%
  10. Syria (8,500 immigrants) – 1.9%

I volunteered with some Afghan kids this year. They were great and well behaved.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
US has high stress and more processed food than Canada. Yeah you can get more for you money. So as a CONSUMER, US is better and you can buy your own kingdom with amentities and comforts that cost arm and leg in Canada.

The food in Canada is healthier, and the stress levels are lower(outside of Toronto of course, Toronto is more like a big city in middle America than Canada).
I will agree with the "less stress" in Canada. Though, there's plenty of areas in America with "less stress".

However, I don't agree with the food part. I saw the same sh!t when it came to food when I was in Canada. Mostly the same snacks, fast food, soda (or "pop" lol) and so on.

Daps

Cause our aggressive approach game from 10yrs plus ago would have these young heffers shook and callin' out assault...........all my early-mid 2000's Caribana on Yonge St nikkas know.......:myman:..........we were literally wolves and savages..:birdman:....shyt would DEFINITELY not fly now..:russ:...I look back and laugh cause the amount of charges I would have now. if I tried that shyt........:francis:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK - I’m convinced.

We need to significantly reduce immigration, along with other measures, to deflate the real estate sector

:hubie:

My CPP be damned

GDP (total, not per capita) is dependent on immigration because we've become a very unproductive country. GDP is the last real metric Canada looks like a well-performing economy. The federal gov will do anything to keep our GDP growing even if it means no access to healthcare, skyrocketing housing costs, and a gutted middle class.