The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
canada took like in like nearly 200k ukrainians, using our healthcare getting monthly benefits from the government and guess what majority will never leave this country even though they can't even speak a lick of english

The ones who come here will have neo nazi kids spray painting the Swastika in Little Jamaica

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Most of these African refugees will be deported back

If they were cacs thoigh
Bro Canada is really one big phonzi scheme and without new people popping up
The pyramid will collapse

How u bring 500k immigrants in 2022 but not have enough housing ?

All this open land in this country scust

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The Toronto Star had a story about this today.

How are people surviving?

by the grace of God.

I went to the grocery store yesterday and these prices are absurd

those who are lucky are in rent control apartments, the rest rest of us are screwed.

ah well another 150,000 immigrants coming to toronto this year and next :blessed:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every week I keep telling my fiancé it ain’t it here. Everywhere else housing is ok except for BC and Toronto. But she wanna stay because of her family and it’s too cold everywhere else. I really don’t want to move to the states but it’s starting to become more of an option.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Every week I keep telling my fiancé it ain’t it here. Everywhere else housing is ok except for BC and Toronto. But she wanna stay because of her family and it’s too cold everywhere else. I really don’t want to move to the states but it’s starting to become more of an option.

Its the right move. I’m considering it too…

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The thing about the US as well wherever it is expensive you can go like 30min to a 45 min away and find cheaper areas. Like NYC is expensive but you can live in elizabeth, newark and get to nyc in like half n hour.

Toronto not the case, how is kitchener, hamilton, guelph, peterborough, oshawa, niagara falls etc expensive?

Wages are also low and stagnant I peep those salary videos on youtube

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Not easy to just get and move to america

Unless u can find a job that will complete Form I-129 and give u visa

Imagin how many Canadians would of left to america if the process was easier and quicker
This country would of lost million citizens :dead:

Would be empty

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The thing about the US as well wherever it is expensive you can go like 30min to a 45 min away and find cheaper areas. Like NYC is expensive but you can live in elizabeth, newark and get to nyc in like half n hour.

Toronto not the case, how is kitchener, hamilton, guelph, peterborough, oshawa, niagara falls etc expensive?

Wages are also low and stagnant I peep those salary videos on youtube and everyone in toronto for the most part seems to be making like 50-70k
Plus Canada has no industries

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not easy to just get and move to america

Unless u can find a job that will complete Form I-129 and give u visa

Imagin how many Canadians would of left to america if the process was easier and quicker
This country would of lost million citizens :dead:

Would be empty

the only thing canada has over us is "healthcare" but any good job in the states you're getting healthcare benefits anyways

States have states that are no tax, where you can buy a house under 300k, take home most of your income and have mild winters, also car insurance what we pay for a month they pay for like 5 :heh: