The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Doubt that with these hug a thug policies
yeah, you're right because our revolving door system doesn't allow these criminals to reflect on their dumb decisions. Also the rise of crimes here is just getting crazy and I don't see how anybody can view Toronto as a desirable destination.

Also, I wonder if the rise of crime targeting non-black people will make the city finally find a solution. We know when black people get targeted they move on, but once others get attacked they act swiftly. Just looked at what happened with the carjackings once they started attacking white people.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
yeah, you're right because our revolving door system doesn't allow these criminals to reflect on their dumb decisions. Also the rise of crimes here is just getting crazy and I don't see how anybody can view Toronto as a desirable destination.

Also, I wonder if the rise of crime targeting non-black people will make the city finally find a solution. We know when black people get targeted they move on, but once others get attacked they act swiftly. Just looked at what happened with the carjackings once they started attacking white people.
Once a few more Ashley’s or Anna get stabbed in ttc..press conferences etc

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesterday when the snow was coming down hard I saw a dude try to take a left too fast right in front of me and go into the ditch. It's like people forget how to drive in winter every single year. This guy was probably going 70 on an unplowed, unsanded, unsalted road and didn't even really slow down for his turn.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
TTC going through it :wow::sadcam:

Keep your head on a swivel

yesterday at the peak of the storm they stranded people at major stations. busses just didn't come for hours in or out of the stations. mad crowds. no official announcements about it... you can't even rely on them but they want to increase prices

and today I view the "swarming" video recording before the fight video and all I see is a TTC worker instigating a fight with a kid then getting jumped by the rest. the way they are selling that story is bogus.