The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I just went all in and copped crib in Toronto so I can have a headquarters

I won't ever "live" anywhere else...got a daughter that keeps me here, plus Im just too proud of a Torontonian

But I just came back from Buenos Aires (Vamos Argentina)....I think that's my play for the Winter moving forward, along with LA

I'm trying to set up global cities I can drop in couple times a year....gonna check out Beirut see wagwan

Cousins thinking of moving to Dubai, but fukk those Khaleeji Arabs

I was in Argentina last year

Fun spot

Daps
I just went all in and copped crib in Toronto so I can have a headquarters

I won't ever "live" anywhere else...got a daughter that keeps me here, plus Im just too proud of a Torontonian

But I just came back from Buenos Aires (Vamos Argentina)....I think that's my play for the Winter moving forward, along with LA

I'm trying to set up global cities I can drop in couple times a year....gonna check out Beirut see wagwan

Cousins thinking of moving to Dubai, but fukk those Khaleeji Arabs
FLorianopolis if you want that city beach life without the hectic-ness of RIo.........

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Went to Buenos Aires; Mendoza; and Bariloche

Also went to Uruguay for a bit

Argentina, as you know, is huge but BA, the Andean foothills/wine country, and Patagonia is a decent spread

My homegirls from Mendoza, she's there right now. I'm going back in six weeks, wanted to get a wine tour in. Also wanted to hop across the pond to Montevideo, is it worth it?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

In 2023 if you dressed like that
I’m staying away from you

Rob from ur own brehs

None of these actions make any sense because even if you get away with it you're only walking way with a couple of thousands. However, if you get caught you're going to spend years behind bars. I wonder if this was an inside job because none of it makes any sense. Also the first guy is an idiot because he's wearing no gloves haha. These must be the dumbest criminals lol.