The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
TPS got your back :heh::mjpls:

The Toronto police will be rolling out an increased police presence across the TTC following a rash of violent, and sometimes random, incidents on the city’s transit system.

I look like a member of Wu Tang when I’m heading to work without my suit.

They’re gonna arrest me for being black smh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I look like a member of Wu Tang when I’m heading to work without my suit.

They’re gonna arrest me for being black smh

tavis byke

they gon be like hey you look familar

I'm sure that's him

Toronto-sexual-assault-suspect.png

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Just Manhattan alone shyts on Toronto

When your downtown core just caters to rich cacs and Asians, that’s what happens.

Imagine if the Old City of Toronto was affordable enough for Jamaican Canadians to live in instead of North York or Brampton. Could be a lot more fun.

NYC is losing its cool but Harlem in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn still got it going on

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
When your downtown core just caters to rich cacs and Asians, that’s what happens.

Imagine if the Old City of Toronto was affordable enough for Jamaican Canadians to live in instead of North York or Brampton. Could be a lot more fun.

NYC is losing its cool but Harlem in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn still got it going on
The sheer size and density of Manhattan is actually mind boggling. I remember when I went in November . you see it on a map and in pictures, and you know it's a huge city..and then you get there and it's way bigger than you imagined - it's such a large island that seemingly continues forever. And more black representation..you can walk a few blocks without seeing whites
Unlike Ontario

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
The sheer size and density of Manhattan is actually mind boggling. I remember when I went in November . you see it on a map and in pictures, and you know it's a huge city..and then you get there and it's way bigger than you imagined - it's such a large island that seemingly continues forever. And more black representation..you can walk a few blocks without seeing whites
Unlike Ontario

We should be striving for Manhattan style density in Old Toronto

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

That's actually funny that you mentioned that because we know most people gravitate to stuff black folks made popular here. However, like you said city caters to the group you mentioned, but it lives off the back of black culture. We know most people in our age group don't visit the city for the boring stuff they used to market in the past

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's actually funny that you mentioned that because we know most people gravitate to stuff black folks made popular here. However, like you said city caters to the group you mentioned, but it lives off the back of black culture. We know most people in our age group don't visit the city for the boring stuff they used to market in the past

Downtown Toronto is boring. Visit central London, NYC, Chicago and Toronto can't compare at all