The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
NYC was bleh to me
would rather live in toronto than manhattan off my first impression

Manhattan is dope for just Harlem alone. Love that place.

Brooklyn is cool if you’re a young professional. Queens, if you want a family is incredible.

People seem more into the culture and upkeep of their city compared to Toronto

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Manhattan is dope for just Harlem alone. Love that place.

Brooklyn is cool if you’re a young professional. Queens, if you want a family is incredible.
Harlem was pretty nice. Seemed kinda boring though
To be honest Manhattan seemed boring, dirty, loud and full of unattractive people. Would live in Toronto > Manhattan any day of the week.
I was only there for a few days though. Most impressive thing to me was the subway lol. Other than that....meh.

That adels halal food truck is fire though

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Harlem was pretty nice. Seemed kinda boring though
To be honest Manhattan seemed boring, dirty, loud and full of unattractive people. Would live in Toronto > Manhattan any day of the week.
I was only there for a few days though. Most impressive thing to me was the subway lol. Other than that....meh.

That adels halal food truck is fire though

I think NYC has more attractive black women

:yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think NYC has more attractive black women

:yeshrug:
it has more black women in general so thats probably going to be true

not fair to compare all of NYC to just Toronto either. I was referring to Manhattan.

If I take sauga, brampton, north york, vaughan, scarborough and combine it, they gon have more attractive women than NYC. That's a guarantee

I was surprised at how ugly NY women were. Manhattan is simply not touching the core of Toronto for women, not even on its best day

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Downtown Toronto is boring. Visit central London, NYC, Chicago and Toronto can't compare at all
Went to London many years ago and that felt like a world class city to me. Toronto is nowhere close to that city and other major cities. I feel Toronto gets overhyped due to nightlife is more tamed in other cities compared to Toronto. I think Toronto only has London beat in restaurants. I def need to go back, so I can go to Emirates and watch Arsenal play.

I do wonder how much better living in London is compared to Toronto because from what I've gathered career wise depending on the field they don't pay that well and cost of living is expensive.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Went to London many years ago and that felt like a world class city to me. Toronto is nowhere close to that city and other major cities. I feel Toronto gets overhyped due to nightlife is more tamed in other cities compared to Toronto. I think Toronto only has London beat in restaurants. I def need to go back, so I can go to Emirates and watch Arsenal play.

I do wonder how much better living in London is compared to Toronto because from what I've gathered career wise depending on the field they don't pay that well and cost of living is expensive.

A fellow Gooner :salute:

London living is most adults have a roommate it's very expensive and yeah salaries are low.

The good thing is their transit system is so good you can live in what we would consider Hamilton or Peterborough but still get into downtown Toronto with ease.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For fun -

https://nanos.co/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Political-Package-2023-01-27-FR-With-tabs.pdf

CPC: 34%
LPC: 31%
NDP: 19%
BQ: 8%
GPC: 5%
PPC: 2%

If the election was held today, unsure if the Tories would form a thin majority in the House of Commons. Maybe.

I don't pay a ton of mind to polls when there isn't an election going on. That three point lead for the Conservaties will disappear as soon as the Liberals start with their racist/sexist/corporatist/gun nut scare tactics.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I don't pay a ton of mind to polls when there isn't an election going on. That three point lead for the Conservaties will disappear as soon as the Liberals start with their racist/sexist/corporatist/gun nut scare tactics.

The polls only tell a story 2-3 weeks before an election

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
it has more black women in general so thats probably going to be true

not fair to compare all of NYC to just Toronto either. I was referring to Manhattan.

If I take sauga, brampton, north york, vaughan, scarborough and combine it, they gon have more attractive women than NYC. That's a guarantee

I was surprised at how ugly NY women were. Manhattan is simply not touching the core of Toronto for women, not even on its best day

I've been to New York twice and I completely agree

NY women were ugly as hell

GTA >>>>>>>>