The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Booster boy, @Amestafuu (Emeritus) We really know your type in real life, you lame keyboard warrior...sloppy as fukk, stay in your basement, gets no bytches, the type to get booster four times :skip:

bro ignore that loser he's a pedophile, i'll expose him another day, right now I just wanna know which exit to take on the 401 so I can beat the brakes off of @Nkrumah Was Right

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It will now cost a Toronto renter a monthly average of $2,457 for a one-bedroom unit, and a mind-bending $3,215 to rent a two-bedroom unit.

That average one-bedroom rental rate marks a 21.3 per cent leap measured year-over-year, while two-bedroom rents rose by a slightly less-alarming 18.1 per cent.

It's a bit less concerning when you break the numbers down month-over-month, and it actually cost a renter 3 per cent less for a one-bedroom and 3.9 per cent less for a two-bedroom unit than it did in November 2022.

Overall, the average unit in Toronto across all unit types increased by almost 23 per cent year-over-year in December to $2,775.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
It will now cost a Toronto renter a monthly average of $2,457 for a one-bedroom unit, and a mind-bending $3,215 to rent a two-bedroom unit.

That average one-bedroom rental rate marks a 21.3 per cent leap measured year-over-year, while two-bedroom rents rose by a slightly less-alarming 18.1 per cent.

It's a bit less concerning when you break the numbers down month-over-month, and it actually cost a renter 3 per cent less for a one-bedroom and 3.9 per cent less for a two-bedroom unit than it did in November 2022.

Overall, the average unit in Toronto across all unit types increased by almost 23 per cent year-over-year in December to $2,775.

this shyt is crazy breh

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Single brehs with jobs
Y’all have exit plan or we staying here in our 40s :scust:

I just went all in and copped crib in Toronto so I can have a headquarters

I won't ever "live" anywhere else...got a daughter that keeps me here, plus Im just too proud of a Torontonian

But I just came back from Buenos Aires (Vamos Argentina)....I think that's my play for the Winter moving forward, along with LA

I'm trying to set up global cities I can drop in couple times a year....gonna check out Beirut see wagwan

Cousins thinking of moving to Dubai, but fukk those Khaleeji Arabs