The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
When did this trend start? I swear this is recent because I think the first time I have seen multiple people wearing one was last year. It's crazy I swear you see it all over the GTA and also see some downtown wearing it.

Jack boys

JackBoys_-_JackBoys.png

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
When did this trend start? I swear this is recent because I think the first time I have seen multiple people wearing one was last year. It's crazy I swear you see it all over the GTA and also see some downtown wearing it.
After covid
Sadly I just assume all of them are criminals smh

The resturant market area was normal downtown ottawa in 2019
Not u got these young dudes with mask on shooting each other

One of my homeboys got shot in the leg as he was working as bouncer ..during a packed night smh

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
After covid
Sadly I just assume all of them are criminals smh

The resturant market area was normal downtown ottawa in 2019
Not u got these young dudes with mask on shooting each other

One of my homeboys got shot in the leg as he was working as bouncer ..during a packed night smh

The Byward Market is dicey nowadays?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@SwizzLake $54K to ruin your life, sounds like a great deal :francis:

i wonder why you brothers be on some lowkey anti vax shyt then you share stuff like that last tweet intermixed with your other sus social commentary often. clearly dwelling in some infiltrated spaces and your algorithms are tainted

a white man complaining about the minority majority in Toronto driving murder. Yet a white man just went on a mass murder last week. Yet Toronto has never been the murder capital of Canada... i don't think you brothers on the coli who often share right wing shyt are entirely clueless about what you are doing.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
i wonder why you brothers be on some lowkey anti vax shyt then you share stuff like that last tweet intermixed with your other sus social commentary often. clearly dwelling in some infiltrated spaces and your algorithms are tainted

a white man complaining about the minority majority in Toronto driving murder. Yet a white man just went on a mass murder last week. Yet Toronto has never been the murder capital of Canada... i don't think you brothers on the coli who often share right wing shyt are entirely clueless about what you are doing.

@Jefferson Jackson appears to be a conservative. I’ve seen him post pro-Republican Party stuff. Is what it is.

Very easy to debunk his work, though.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Jefferson Jackson appears to be a conservative. I’ve seen him post pro-Republican Party stuff. Is what it is.

Very easy to debunk his work, though.
Why do Black conservatives have such a hard time detecting racial bias in communications? he can be whatever he want but he can't be self respecting while echoing racist crakkkas. it's takes 2 seconds to read some shyt like that and see what the underlying message is. minorities = bad

like why can't Black conservatives detect that? is the overall need to be aligned with some partisan values superseding reason? :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

its like a drill thing
Especially because it gets dark so early nothing worse than being out and seeing some nukka in one of these.
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Quebec City is good for a day trip if you're living or visiting Montreal. Luckily it's only a 2.5 hour drive away. It's definitely not worth spending more than a few hours there.

The tourist area, Old Quebec, is similar to Old Montreal with cobblestone streets and a Europeanish vibe. Most of the street vendors and restaurant staff speak English since they deal with alot of tourists from other provinces and New England.
I don't recommend the rest of the city though, it's really boring, nobody speaks English, and it's :mjpls: .
I've always wanted to visit Montreal (and Quebec City).

Based on pictures, the small towns & rural areas of Quebec remind me of small town & rural New England except French-speaking. I can't speak any French though (outside of some basic words/phrases).

Is the racism that bad?