The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I know it's nice to visit Montreal every now and then, but I've heard many horror stories there, especially for black people.

Most areas in the western half of the city are OK for black folks. Most of the areas to avoid are in the east, especially the Northeast suburbs like Repentigny and Terrebone, those places are damn near sundown towns.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Quebec culture is absolutely horrendous. French Canadians are some of the most racist people have faced in Canada.

I would never recommend anyone to move to Quebec.
I’ve lived in Quebec my whole life and other than the odd trip to Quebec City, I could care less about the rest of the province. Montreal is the only area that the racist CAQ government couldn’t dominate last election.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I’ve lived in Quebec my whole life and other than the odd trip to Quebec City, I could care less about the rest of the province. Montreal is the only area that the racist CAQ government couldn’t dominate last election.
Quebec and Montreal def not the same

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Quebec and Montreal def not the same

Like two different worlds breh. Once you’re 30-40 mins out of Montreal, it feels like the movie Get Out. Surete du Quebec cop cars are everywhere on the roads and they are racist as fukk. I wish Montreal could separate from Quebec, we’re the only thing keeping this crap province relevant.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

How’s Quebec City?

I’ve only been to montreal

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
How’s Quebec City?

I’ve only been to montreal

Quebec City is good for a day trip if you're living or visiting Montreal. Luckily it's only a 2.5 hour drive away. It's definitely not worth spending more than a few hours there.

The tourist area, Old Quebec, is similar to Old Montreal with cobblestone streets and a Europeanish vibe. Most of the street vendors and restaurant staff speak English since they deal with alot of tourists from other provinces and New England.
I don't recommend the rest of the city though, it's really boring, nobody speaks English, and it's :mjpls: .