The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Pierre Poilievre: The Secret to the Conservative Leader's Success

I might have to emigrate if Poilievre wins. His supporters are conspiracy theorists who are gonna fukk up my money :damn:

“ - a significant and growing segment of people who distrust mainstream media and government and instead rely on what they read online, where a lot of disinformation spreads. For several minutes, in front of Elks Lodge, Poilievre fields questions about Bill Gates, the World Health Organization, and the World Economic Forum, all elements of the “Great Reset” conspiracy theory—the claim that elites are using the pandemic to collapse the world’s economy and install a tyrannical global government. In his exchanges, Poilievre parries and deflects. He explains away a 2015 photo with Gates (the Microsoft co-founder was just visiting Parliament, he says). He insists he opposes the WEF. His answers seem to satisfy the group.”

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Hate seeing young brehs wearing shisty mask like they in memphis

Wtf happened to tryin to look fly ?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hate seeing young brehs wearing shisty mask like they in memphis

Wtf happened to tryin to look fly ?
When did this trend start? I swear this is recent because I think the first time I have seen multiple people wearing one was last year. It's crazy I swear you see it all over the GTA and also see some downtown wearing it.