The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Daps

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quebec culture is absolutely horrendous. French Canadians are some of the most racist people have faced in Canada.

I would never recommend anyone to move to Quebec.

I just saw a movie on how they treated natives over land protests during the uprising not long ago.

Quebec seems like French white trash but Ottawa/Montreal was nice when I went

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:patrice:

There have been 52,203 adverse events reported following COVID-19 vaccination in Canada since the start of the vaccine rollout, according to PHAC, making up 0.056 per cent of all doses administered. This number includes any adverse reaction, including temporary rashes, fatigue, vaccination site pain and headache.

Around 10,300 of these were considered serious adverse events, making up 0.011 per cent of all doses administered.

More than 93 million doses have been administered
in Canada as of November 2022.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Source?

Also, Toronto has over 5 million less people than NYC. So wouldn't that be worse per capita?
we are only 3 million people so it evens out when you compare per capita vs. overall in NY

my tattoo artist was telling me about this fukked up shyt yesterday- Eight teenage girls charged in ‘swarming’ fatal attack of 59-year-old homeless man

plus this also happened this morning- Male stabbed multiple times in Rexdale, nearby school under hold and secure

daytime shootings, robberies and fukkery all are happening way to frequently now and alot of times this shyt happens in the downtown core or nicer parts of the city as well. We even had a old man shootup a condo meeting in pretty much the fukkin suburbs :gucci: