Reppin
Top 4

10738165_Louka_Greaves.jpg

another worthless nikka

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's not. Which is why when you see these guys getting killed they are still stuck in their metro housing. Or they are out there getting arrested for dealing drugs.

They flash fake money from aliexpress, fake jewelery from dhgate , rented airbnb and rented cars for their videoshoots
Yeah, it doesn't make sense like they should know by now the current blueprint isn't working and I can only think of one of these type of rappers making it big. I don't follow it much, but I think only Pressa has made it big and these other guys haven't done much. They should really consider pivoting to other types of music or joining the workforce because being a rapper in Toronto pays dust, and you have a short life expectancy living that lifestyle. Also Mustafa the Poet seems to be doing it the right way because from what I've seen I don't think he's involved with this nonsense and he's made it in the industry

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, it doesn't make sense like they should know by now the current blueprint isn't working and I can only think of one of these type of rappers making it big. I don't follow it much, but I think only Pressa has made it big and these other guys haven't done much. They should really consider pivoting to other types of music or joining the workforce because being a rapper in Toronto pays dust, and you have a short life expectancy living that lifestyle. Also Mustafa the Poet seems to be doing it the right way because from what I've seen I don't think he's involved with this nonsense and he's made it in the industry

I don't follow it as well but yeah like Pressa is really the only one. If you make it big you go to the states thats why 99% of these dudes you see aren't big they are still in toronto living in their same hood dealing drugs for a living.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole drill scene in Toronto doesn't make any sense. like is their music even profitable?

I don't really know anybody really checking out their music like that, but they do all of this extra nonsense that doesn't seem to be doing much for them financially. Also, we don't have labels in Canada that want that type of music, but it's really these guys mimicking what's in US and not really making bank it seems
I think the profit is in youtube views because nobody buying/streaming that ish

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
I think the profit is in youtube views because nobody buying/streaming that ish
You have to get a ton of views for you to really live off of that and most of these guys are not getting it.

Sad part is nowadays you don’t even have to look for fukkery, the fukkery can come find you.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps

Mufasa was beefing this random guy earlier this year. I feared for his life for a bit.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
It seems as though Toronto's homicide or violent crime rate is higher than NYC. Is that true or am I wrong?