The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In what way? I know blk men in finance, IT, and trades there who do well for themselves. Most of the blk women doing well are in social work, nursing, real estate, and they live alone in nice houses. I know sooooooooooooo many blk women there(some moved out of the city) who make alot of money, live alone in nice houses.

They're not happy though.... plus those arab, yte, and spanish guys not marrying them.

Just basing it on my personal experience, went out on a bunch of dates with black women and most were educated had good careers. And yeah me working in healthcare always has bias as I come across black nurses, speech pathologists, social workers etc. :ehh:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
In what way? I know blk men in finance, IT, and trades there who do well for themselves. Most of the blk women doing well are in social work, nursing, real estate, and they live alone in nice houses. I know sooooooooooooo many blk women there(some moved out of the city) who make alot of money, live alone in nice houses.

They're not happy though.... plus those arab, yte, and spanish guys not marrying them.

I had an interesting discussion once with black women professional friends and associates of mine.

I think I said: “White women, and women of other races are asking men (incl. black men) out. Why not do the same?”

They became furious with me, began yelling at me and vowed to never ask a man out.

:dead:

That being said, most of the women who freaked out at me are now no longer single

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just basing it on my personal experience, went out on a bunch of dates with black women and most were educated had good careers. And yeah me working in healthcare always has bias as I come across black nurses, speech pathologists, social workers etc. :ehh:

and they live in nice places alone, or with brother/sister or mom

alot are heavy on the sisterhood supremacy agenda though, yet want a "partner", I found them cool to have in the friendzone, but when they want something more they can be insufferable.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had an interesting discussion once with black women professional friends and associates of mine.

I think I said: “White women, and women of other races are asking men (incl. black men) out. Why not do the same?”

They became furious with me, began yelling at me and vowed to never ask a man out.

:dead:

That being said, most of the women who freaked out at me are now no longer single

what kind of men are they with?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea it's a little weird breh.

I don't pawg, so finding a cool Black chick in Toronto that hadn't been smutted out by other groups was fukkin mission impossible.

I had to start dating African immigrant chicks to find a decent one to make my gf.

If you don't mind dating other groups, Sri Lankan, Filipino, Indian, cacettes, etc will throw pwussay at you.

Finding a Black chick that doesn't act like a fake valley girl or ghetto Scarbarian is just :snoop:

This is just my experience :hubie:
for me it isnt even so much that girls are smutted out...its more so that they come with too much trauma or too little relationship experience (perhaps because they were hoes)

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
for me it isnt even so much that girls are smutted out...its more so that they come with too much trauma or too little relationship experience (perhaps because they were hoes)
The trauma part is very very true.

Then they want to take it out on you as the new guy.

These Toronto women are broken and don't know how to be girlfriend/wife material. I'm not begging a bytch to be feminine. I just leave :pachaha:

Fukk all that.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
to be honest, when it comes to dating in general its not just a black women thing; its a successful/attractive woman thing

the more successful and attractive a woman is, the more they will think they "deserve" from a man- so they will hold out for him. A lot of these women have it in their mind that they dont need a man, and dont want one unless its the right one. I was just talking to a Korean girl about this.

they truly believe they will be fine at age 40, 50+ alone with their girlfriends, great job, nice condo/townhome, a pet, and perhaps nieces and nephews. even my current GF low key has a similar mentality minus the pet. I told her straight up, unless she compromised and cooperated that I would drop her and she would eventually become a 50 year old cat lady...and she was free to leave to become one if she wanted. She told me it was mean and I didnt care, cause it was the truth.

What they dont realize, and never seem to realize no matter how much you spell it out for them...is that the guy they want has many options, so has no reason to settle down with them specifically. The man making $3-400K a year himself, doesnt really need or benefit from you bringing your 100-200K a year to the table - especially if it comes with the added stress, lack of freedom and discomfort that comes from dealing with egotistical women and relationships in general. And its not just me, it is all men who feel this way and are now waking up.

All we care about is how a chick is going to look good, fukk us, support us, make our lives easier (in other words a submissive/agreeable companion). Ill work with you for a few months to see if you get with the program...if you aint giving me that I'm off it.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be honest, when it comes to dating in general its not just a black women thing; its a successful/attractive woman thing

the more successful and attractive a woman is, the more they will think they "deserve" from a man- so they will hold out for him. A lot of these women have it in their mind that they dont need a man, and dont want one unless its the right one. I was just talking to a Korean girl about this.

they truly believe they will be fine at age 40, 50+ alone with their girlfriends, great job, nice condo/townhome, a pet, and perhaps nieces and nephews. even my current GF low key has a similar mentality minus the pet.

What they dont realize, and never seem to realize no matter how much you spell it out for them...is that the guy they want has many options, so has no reason to settle down with them specifically. The man making $3-400K a year himself, doesnt really need or benefit from you bringing your 100-200K a year to the table - especially if it comes with the added stress, lack of freedom and discomfort that comes from dealing with egotistical women and relationships in general.

All we care about is how a chick is going to look good, fukk us, support us, make our lives easier (in other words a submissive/agreeable companion).

Do these women not talk to the 50 and 60 year olds? Alot of them are isolated and lonely there. Not gonna be in their 20s and 30s forever.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I have alot to say on where this thread went.

Disclaimer I'm happily married (marriage #2 now with a much younger wifey who is amazing alhamdulillah of course)

ill say this, i've been working on Bay St (not in financial services thankfully) and at the VP level now, and the women who will throw it your way are non-black. I have no negative perceptions of black women, the thing is there are so many different groups in this city that we are kind of spoiled if you don't discriminate.

My first wife was non-black we share a 7 year old son, my second wife is non-black but we share the same faith (Islam). I guess I avoided the single life outside of a month or two last year, and when i was the damage/baggage was very evident in some of the women i met.

I'm not even sure where I'm heading with all this :mjlol:

just my experience.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have alot to say on where this thread went.

Disclaimer I'm happily married (marriage #2 now with a much younger wifey who is amazing alhamdulillah of course)

ill say this, i've been working on Bay St (not in financial services thankfully) and at the VP level now, and the women who will throw it your way are non-black. I have no negative perceptions of black women, the thing is there are so many different groups in this city that we are kind of spoiled if you don't discriminate.

My first wife was non-black we share a 7 year old son, my second wife is non-black but we share the same faith (Islam). I guess I avoided the single life outside of a month or two last year, and when i was the damage/baggage was very evident in some of the women i met.

I'm not even sure where I'm heading with all this :mjlol:

just my experience.

congrats on your new marriage breh :obama: