The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Yup. I work on Bay Street and I guarantee in a few years, I’ll know every black person in corporate, financial, legal etc. spaces

Not many of us.
I’ve noticed that unlike in other places I’ve lived, black people in Toronto mostly just stare. No nod. No, “enjoy your day brother”. It’s weird.

This place is weird
my experiences working DT were way different. black ppl I encountered it was very easy to strike up a conversation even just randomly during lunch.
knowing every black person in corporate/finance/legal on bay st is a stretch ..

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
The dating scene in the GTA for blacks :martin:
Yea it's a little weird breh.

I don't pawg, so finding a cool Black chick in Toronto that hadn't been smutted out by other groups was fukkin mission impossible.

I had to start dating African immigrant chicks to find a decent one to make my gf.

If you don't mind dating other groups, Sri Lankan, Filipino, Indian, cacettes, etc will throw pwussay at you.

Finding a Black chick that doesn't act like a fake valley girl or ghetto Scarbarian is just :snoop:

This is just my experience :hubie:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I recently graduated from Ryerson, and I was shocked how there were barely any black people on campus. Unsure if it was due to enrolling in a business tech field, but it was alarming that none of the instructors were black and there seems to be less than 5 black people in a class.
Only black profs I remember at Ryerson were Caribbean studies. This was almost 2 decades ago.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't pawg, so finding a cool Black chick in Toronto that hadn't been smutted out by other groups was fukkin mission impossible.

I had to start dating African immigrant chicks to find a decent one to make my gf.

If you don't mind dating other groups, Sri Lankan, Filipino, Indian, cacettes, etc will throw pwussay at you.

Finding a Black chick that doesn't act like a fake valley girl or ghetto Scarbarian is just :snoop:

You’re looking for a unicorn :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I haven't date a non black woman in this city since 2014 but I might pawg again . I also was dating african immigrant chicks but they ain't any better and a lot of snarky remarks about being jamaican as well.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
I haven't date a non black woman in this city since 2014 but I might pawg again . I also was dating african immigrant chicks but they ain't any better and a lot of snarky remarks about being jamaican as well.

I dated non-Igbo Nigerian women who said weird/terrible things about me being Igbo.

The Igbo women I dated were always late, never offered to pay for anything and took forever to put out.

:whoa:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Date long distance. Lots of nice black girls in Winnipeg, Windsor, and Ottawa. You only want to see them on weekends half the time anyway.

Toronto has been a cess pool for a few years now. Not a place to wife a Canadian.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
You know what, you're right.

Thinking about it now some of those naija and Ugandan chicks I dated did say some slick shyt about Jamaican people. Most of them didn't believe me when I said I didn't have kids either.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You know what, you're right.

Thinking about it now some of those naija and Ugandan chicks I dated did say some slick shyt about Jamaican people. Most of them didn't believe me when I said I didn't have kids either.

I dated a ugandan chick a few years ago and one of the first things she said to me is if I have hiv because she heard alot of jamaicans do I was like :dahell: and this was a chick who just came to canada and uganda has some of the highest hiv rates in the world :mjlol:

But yeah especially nigerians I always have to put them in their place as I actually been to nigeria :mjgrin:.

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
Date long distance. Lots of nice black girls in Winnipeg, Windsor, and Ottawa. You only want to see them on weekends half the time anyway.

Toronto has been a cess pool for a few years now. Not a place to wife a Canadian.
True.

Long distance though....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

“You must not marry and have sons or daughters in this place.” - Jeremiah 16:2

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup its crazy but I bet if you looked at the demographics so much more black women than black male you probably see at school. It's sad black women are so far ahead of black men in this city no joke

In what way? I know blk men in finance, IT, and trades there who do well for themselves. Most of the blk women doing well are in social work, nursing, real estate, and they live alone in nice houses. I know sooooooooooooo many blk women there(some moved out of the city) who make alot of money, live alone in nice houses.

They're not happy though.... plus those arab, yte, and spanish guys not marrying them.