The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
If they go to events like this: Gallery — The Upper Echelon they will be stress to deal with for something serious. Maybe nice to have as strictly platonic friends, but they value that clout/social life more than anything long term, and go out like that well into their 50s. You wont be happy.

sounds like one of these chicks :picard:

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I couldn't make it through that article.

"I like music, noise and nightlife. I think I’d do well in Sex and the City."

:dead:

That was enough for me there.

Apparently going out only once a week was too little for her at the age of 33 :dead:

Looking at her she should be in the gym a few times a week. 33 and no man but will probably chide you with her director role thinking she's too good for you :mjlol:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tha'ts what I mean, and she had the nerve to bring up dating. Do you want to spend days and hours of your life being available to a woman who sees you as something to entertain her when she's bored? They'll 50 years old complaining about dating.

Instead of her enjoy Alberta and the cheaper cost of living, she complains about dating. Alberta has alot to do, and she made her judgement in only THREE months. Men dont like Toronto anymore, but there's still those clueless nikkas in the city who think it's still 1999 in TO. They should know better.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tha'ts what I mean, and she had the nerve to bring up dating. Do you want to spend days and hours of your life being available to a woman who sees you as something to entertain her when she's bored? They'll 50 years old complaining about dating.

Instead of her enjoy Alberta and the cheaper cost of living, she complains about dating. Alberta has alot to do, and she made her judgement in only THREE months. Men dont like Toronto anymore, but there's still those clueless nikkas in the city who think it's still 1999 in TO. They should know better.

Also, she said she moved 30 minutes outside of Edmonton. How can you live in the suburbs/country and expect to enjoy nightlife?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
One of these days I do need to read up on the Igbo and other Nigerian tribes dynamic.... seems intersting.

Igbos have very interesting and useful traditions that other Black groups should adopt. They are like Jews. For instance, the men will mentor the younger men, like an apprentice, for free, for years. Then he will send him on his way with a wad of cash to open his own business. They are very industrious people, and prefer to work for themselves or another Igbo.

Their women have champagne taste for days. Tried that once. Never again :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps

lol she's more famous now
I don't give a damn... Dina can still get the bizness. :takedat:

but back to ol'girl... she is shaped like a box plus she got overflow in that mid section... there is a reason her arms are crossed in that glamour shot.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I couldn't make it through that article.

"I like music, noise and nightlife. I think I’d do well in Sex and the City."

:dead:

That was enough for me there.

Apparently going out only once a week was too little for her at the age of 33 :dead:
This paragraph…..

zrxrXYi.gif

If I thought I belonged in Sex and the Citybefore, now I’m 200 per cent sure that I’m the Black Carrie Bradshaw.

My happy place is at a bar after work with my friends, cocktail in hand, or going to a Raptors game. I want to wear high heels on a Tuesday. I want to go to Rebel Nightclub, Sugar Daddy’s and Joey’s.

I want to see my nieces and nephews in Barrie and take quick rides to Brampton to see my dad. I want the bright lights, the fast pace and even the 13 per cent tax. Take my money and keep me happy. Toronto is a part of who I am, and I’m embracing it.

:mjlol: :unimpressed:

Toronto life is known to bait ppl into going crazy their editors know what they’re doing :skip:

I don’t want to pile on but here are some cold hard facts:

-She doesn’t live in Toronto she’s in Mississauga unless you mean to tell me she spends Uber rides or driving going back and forth 3-4 times a week from downtown

-She clearly is the typical mid 30s wine drinking, Ubereats ordering or eating out at restaurants overweight single woman.

-Hair, makeup, nails, etc cost money

-She’s looking for someone who can subsidize her lifestyle like @MikelArteta said basically a sponsor

-She might as well buy a dog because it ain’t happening

And to each their own but based on the quality of women I met in my brief single months she has no shot on the open market.

those-are-facts.gif

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County