The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do these women not talk to the 50 and 60 year olds? Alot of them are isolated and lonely there. Not gonna be in their 20s and 30s forever.
i dont think so

instead they look at these womens' instagram posts and shyt and think thats reality

not realizing those woman on IG are prolly miserable when they log off

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have alot to say on where this thread went.

Disclaimer I'm happily married (marriage #2 now with a much younger wifey who is amazing alhamdulillah of course)

ill say this, i've been working on Bay St (not in financial services thankfully) and at the VP level now, and the women who will throw it your way are non-black. I have no negative perceptions of black women, the thing is there are so many different groups in this city that we are kind of spoiled if you don't discriminate.

My first wife was non-black we share a 7 year old son, my second wife is non-black but we share the same faith (Islam). I guess I avoided the single life outside of a month or two last year, and when i was the damage/baggage was very evident in some of the women i met.

I'm not even sure where I'm heading with all this :mjlol:

just my experience.
congrats fam

what cause your first divorce and what gave you enough faith / desire to head into a second marriage

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
congrats fam

what cause your first divorce and what gave you enough faith / desire to head into a second marriage
Thank you bro. So we dated 4 years and got married for 7. COVID just exposed alot of the problems and there were some serious issues were I had to make a decision to file, sell our home and seek peace. Funny enough looking back if my son was not born so soon after we got married I would have easily gotten divorced 7-8 years ago.

She was just so inherently unhappy and cynical that it was just miserable and the lockdown provided no escape. Beyond that there was entitlement (her brother is a very well known Silicon Valley tech dude, he's in the headlines alot you can connect the dots IYKYK). So in her mind she didn't care what she did she always had a backup plan financially if I leave her. She pulled alot of fukk shyt since the separation and especially after she found out I got remarried and my son loves my wife.

But I am very grateful for this because (without sounding like an a$$hole) I met a much younger, prettier,fitter woman who is unbelievably sweet and submissive. She also doesn't take herself seriously, she's genuinely the happiest human being I have ever met.

I'm blessed.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thank you bro. So we dated 4 years and got married for 7. COVID just exposed alot of the problems and there were some serious issues were I had to make a decision to file, sell our home and seek peace. Funny enough looking back if my son was not born so soon after we got married I would have easily gotten divorced 7-8 years ago.

She was just so inherently unhappy and cynical that it was just miserable and the lockdown provided no escape. Beyond that there was entitlement (her brother is a very well known Silicon Valley tech dude, he's in the headlines alot you can connect the dots IYKYK). So in her mind she didn't care what she did she always had a backup plan financially if I leave her. She pulled alot of fukk shyt since the separation and especially after she found out I got remarried and my son loves my wife.

But I am very grateful for this because (without sounding like an a$$hole) I met a much younger, prettier,fitter woman who is unbelievably sweet and submissive. She also doesn't take herself seriously, she's genuinely the happiest human being I have ever met.

I'm blessed.
lol was your ex indian/sri lankan?

damn bro, sounds like you hit a jackpot with the new woman. i understand what you mean with the ex. my current has a way of being very anxious and its annoying as hell. shes getting better but if she reverts or if it continues i will have to drop her at some pt

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
lol was your ex indian/sri lankan?

damn bro, sounds like you hit a jackpot with the new woman. i understand what you mean with the ex. my current has a way of being very anxious and its annoying as hell. shes getting better but if she reverts or if it continues i will have to drop her at some pt
SL and yes it’s who you think it is 😂

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm blessed.

yes you are

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Date long distance. Lots of nice black girls in Winnipeg, Windsor, and Ottawa. You only want to see them on weekends half the time anyway.

Toronto has been a cess pool for a few years now. Not a place to wife a Canadian.

I would suggest this as well. Date sistas outside of Toronto/Ontario. Broads weird as fukk over here. Always a weird vibe...and I married a Tdot sista so I'm not being biased. Met some of the most mentally deranged sistas here man.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would suggest this as well. Date sistas outside of Toronto/Ontario. Broads weird as fukk over here. Always a weird vibe...and I married a Tdot sista so I'm not being biased. Met some of the most mentally deranged sistas here man.

Yeah there's some weird unbalanced mindset. Even the ones in relationships, it's like they want a man but still want to be "busy" out in the streets going to events in their mid 30s. Like they dont want to grow up but want to be in a "healthy" relationship. Weird.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clout chasers

If they go to events like this: Gallery — The Upper Echelon they will be stress to deal with for something serious. Maybe nice to have as strictly platonic friends, but they value that clout/social life more than anything long term, and go out like that well into their 50s. You wont be happy.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
If they go to events like this: Gallery — The Upper Echelon they will be stress to deal with for something serious. Maybe nice to have as strictly platonic friends, but they value that clout/social life more than anything long term, and go out like that well into their 50s. You wont be happy.

Recognized a few people in these photos
:mjgrin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I'm blessed.

Proverbs 21:9 — 'Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife

And you won breh you won :salute: Nothing better in the world than a submissive woman who brings you joy