Bushed
Daps
Screenshot-20221213-084846-Twitter.jpg

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel the issue with Quebec is the culture is much different than Ontario. Plus, you better be somewhat decent at speaking French if you want to have a career there. I feel with Canada what makes harder to migrate to other provinces is the harsh winters because I don't think people want to deal with harsh winters of other provinces
I think it's only people who are so used to the old Toronto, and haven't accepted that it's over have a problem with leaving. Other people have left and found their money goes alot further. Alberta has decent weather and so do the maritimes. Quebec culture is only hard for certain english speakers who ONLY know english and nothing else. Most people love the culture there.

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Speak on it
Leftie think that white people in general are saviors of black people.

“We need to save Black people because so many of them are poor, illiterate and live in ghettos! I must use my privilege to be their saviors!”

U of T is filled with these people.

But they treat black students, staff, and instructors really bad. They dont have alot of black staff/faculty and the ones they have are abused on the job. Horrible. I had 2 uncles go to school there and friends that worked there. It's a horrible school/place, especially for black staff/faculty.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
But they treat black students, staff, and instructors really bad. They dont have alot of black staff/faculty and the ones they have are abused on the job. Horrible. I had 2 uncles go to school there and friends that worked there. It's a horrible school/place, especially for black staff/faculty.

All of Toronto is bad for black people. U of T is special in that the institution is integrally tied to the city (ex. U of T owns a significant proportion of land downtown such as Yorkville and Queen’s Park)