The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I remember being in high school & being told to take my du-rag/hat off before even getting in a school building, but somehow this is acceptable though :jbhmm:

No clue how a the school board is allowing them to operate machinery because that is breaking so many s safety violations. Also it's crazy how much attention this person seeks and good luck to students and parents complaining about this because I've seen some on social media defending it.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
@Brandsdale

HauntingAshamedGiantschnauzer-max-1mb.gif

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd: reps up

New York thankgiving trips are back :blessed:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Wait, most of you in this thread supportive the Conservatives?

Not a fan of JT but I would never support any Conservative. Not here in America and not in Canada either.
at some point you gotta question liberals on what they can actually accomplish

a lot of their priorities seem like they dont even care about making any kind of incremental change to economics of this city, which mainly are gas, food and rent/mortgages

I mean, what change are you truly gonna bring to a city, if youre not prioritizing economics and focusing on social issues?

I honestly think things will go left unchecked and the city will become even more expensive as the years come if we keep demonizing one specific political party :manny: