The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I'm thinking of potentially moving to Toronto in the not-too-distant future (like 5+ years from now).

But based on what some of you are saying in the most recent pages, should I not do that?

Toronto seemed cool to when during my visit in August. Just more expensive than NYC/America.
Tbh you might as well just move to LA lmao

Especially if you make 100k or more

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Random thought:

When I was in Toronto, I saw some black squirrels. I had never seen that before.

I'm from NYC and while we have squirrels, they are gray. Where did y'all get those black squirrels lol?

We got gray squirrels too. Had one straight up flexing on me a few weeks back. Walking right up to me arms open begging for food.

Daps
meh she went from a white husband to being divorced and now being on this pro black tip
2020015_KaylaGrey_family_900x538px.jpg

:russ:. .. Ever since I started coming back to The Coli after having my account dormant for years I got to say my Bedwench Sensitivity Meter has been sharpened. It's to the point now that if I see a beautiful sista working in media I'm going to default that she got a Cac as a partner....the script really writes itself... .:mjlol: